Sorry, I made a dubstep remix of Discotheque.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Afliktor

The Fly
I'm actually not sorry; I've been trying to make this remix for years...ever since I first started making electronic music. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but hopefully you can appreciate the effort at least...it ain't easy remixing without stems!

Check it out.

Good work, also dubstep is not my cup of tea, but I would definitely not mind hearing this remix while being in a club :) Really like the 0:50-1:45 part, pretty sure professional DJ's would not be ashamed of it :up:

This is perhaps the best fan-made remix I've heard.

Wow thank you, that's very kind of you to say. Appreciate all the listens and compliments. It was indeed a blast to remix! Discotheque is the song that got me into U2. I was 8 and it was love at first listen...I've never been the same since, haha.

I also did a remix of Every Breaking Wave. It's not dubstep. I'm not sure what genre it is exactly, other than electronic. And I did a straight-up dance (electro house) remix of California (There Is No End To Love). The mixing on that one isn't as good, but it's still worth a listen if you have the time :)

I love dance/electric music. It's probably what I listen to most and I like your latest remix a lot. I'm impressed.

I really wanted U2 to do a dance album even though I know I'm in the minority about that.

I'm not really into this type of music, but the attention to detail that electronic artists pay is pretty astounding, and I can really hear that on your mix. It's a fun listen. You managed the tempos really well. Thanks for sharing. :up::up:

Back
Top Bottom