Song Requests

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarvio

War Child
I've looked through the site and there are so many different forums, and I don't know where to start.

I couldn't find what I was looking for (pun intended), so I thought I'd post here. Obviously mods feel free to move this to wherever it belongs.

I am basically building my U2 collection, and am wondering if anyone can email me the following rare U2 tracks:

Viva Davidoff
The untitled hidden track on Boy (if it even exists)
Levitate
Love You Like Mad
Smile
Flower Child
Touch
J.Swallo
Boomerang I (I already have Boomerang II)
Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
Blow Your House Down (The shorter version, around 3 minutes)
Cartoon World
Down All The Days
The Fool
Heaven And Hell
Near The Island
Can't Help Falling In Love (Cover)
Neon Lights (Cover)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this sort of thing is not allowed. I don't post here too often.

My email address is jarvis007@hotmail.com
If you could email me any of these tracks I would be extremely grateful!

There's a request forum in Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. But this is a lot to be asking for...

The Boy hidden track is just 30seconds of Fire. If it's as good as 37 seconds of LNOE is yet to be determined ;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
There's a request forum in Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. But this is a lot to be asking for...

The Boy hidden track is just 30seconds of Fire. If it's as good as 37 seconds of LNOE is yet to be determined ;)

Fair enough, I understand.
Luckily however, I have found the majority now.

There's still 3 left that I need though:
Viva Davidoff
Down All The Days
Near The Island

Any help would be appreciated, and I will look for the requests thread.
Cheers

BTW Down All The Days is excellent, probably hands down one of the best outttakes we have access to.

In my book, probably the biggest head scratcher of U2's career as to why they went the direction they did.

BTW Down All The Days is excellent, probably hands down one of the best outttakes we have access to.

In my book, probably the biggest head scratcher of U2's career as to why they went the direction they did.

:up: I honestly think I would be better off not knowing it existed. I like Numb and I like the direction they went with it - it really pushed their boundaries and challenged their audience but yeah, I can't really listen to it now after hearing Down All The Days, its fantastic.

:up: I honestly think I would be better off not knowing it existed. I like Numb and I like the direction they went with it - it really pushed their boundaries and challenged their audience but yeah, I can't really listen to it now after hearing Down All The Days, its fantastic.

Sounds like it's an early version of Numb then?

If anyone can send me this allegedly great track, and the 2 others I need, I would be very grateful :)

Back
Top Bottom