Some U2 questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, only in the US. Last live performance in Europe was 2001, and it was only once (Zurich). A part from that the last live performance in Europe was during Zoo TV... But I really, really hope to hear it live at least once.

Me too. They surprised me with TUF in Sheffield for the 360 tour, so hopefully they'll surprise me with Wild Horses one day.

They are my 2 favourite U2 songs afterall.

Well, only in the US. Last live performance in Europe was 2001, and it was only once (Zurich). A part from that the last live performance in Europe was during Zoo TV... But I really, really hope to hear it live at least once.

Ehhh Vertigo Amsterdam called... it wants its spot for Wild Horses back onto the setlist when it was played...

Was also played in Dublin, as I have those two bootlegs and the song is deffo on it.

I have questions

Why was the video for SFS displayed backwards at Dublin 4, did it happen anywhere else, why hasn't anyone else noticed and why is it still bothering me?

here's the answer:

Bonoveryshorthairstyle.jpg

When is this from? It is way better than whatever that was that he had going on during the tour.

A question that I forgot to ask on post 1:

Why do people refer to TIWYCRMN as "Reach Around"?

Why do people refer to TIWYCRMN as "Reach Around"?

When No Line came out, a group of posters started renaming U2 songs with titles that loosely had to do with the game of badminton. You know, as one does to amuse one's self. And U2 themselves became known among said group as Shuttlecock. And said posters started sometimes referring to themselves as Cock Force.

As you can imagine, because this is the internet and we are all 12, the titling of songs went from badminton to sex pretty quickly.

And thus, "This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now" became "This Is Where You Can Reach Around," which became "Reach Around," because ain't nobody got time to type all those words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom