SOI - Now that the bloom is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Iraq war? :crack:

Typical troll thread when some one wants attention and / or wants to get banned.

My opinion about Songs of Ascent is that it hasn't been released. How can I be wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Does "beer song" mean the same thing as "beer commercial lead guitar shit"?

Guys, I think I've cracked the code to the universe: Snowlock = Mark Kozelek. He just used up all his rhymes in "war on drugs suck my cock," and it became this. And he has dementia.

Guys, I think I've cracked the code to the universe: Snowlock = Mark Kozelek. He just used up all his rhymes in "war on drugs suck my cock," and it became this. And he has dementia.

I assumed "beer song" meant "time to go get a beer when they play it in concert," but I guess "beer commercial riff" works as a criticism for Cedarwood Road, too.

I'm so disappointed I'm never online when Angry Forum Members Attack.

@Axver - I wish I had a time machine (and the desire) to go back through your history of pompous asshattery and bestow a 'fuck you pompous asshat' on each instance. But I'm afraid I would wear out too many keyboards.

I'm going to frame this.

I'll make a sculpture out of the worn-out keyboards too. Please, Snowlock, don't stop now with your epic flame-out.

Wait... Dave's parents named him after a guy who went on a racist rant?

That was the only thing I took from that rant as well, :lol:

That was the first thing I thought while reading that

You aren't wrong, my parents always prophesized that someday a man named Dave would start the apocalyptic race war that would result in the return of Jesus. They were just trying to expedite the process.

It's a real shame I disappoint my parents every day I live. :shrug:

:lol: well done.

I'm sad I missed this too. I'd have loved to have been involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom