So you Think You Can Dance..:wink:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sue4u2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
This article was fun: :D
(even though I'm not a fan of Fox News. :down: )

10 Great Singers Who Are Terrible Dancers.

1. Bruce Springsteen

The Boss is a model of musical catharsis. His songs of the American dream, hope, and redemption inspire millions. His dancing, on the other hand, is right out of a bad bar mitzvah reception. You'd think he would have stopped after his "Dancing in the Dark" video, where he pulls an unknown Courteney Cox onstage to do a frat-boy boogie. But more than 20 years later, Bruce is still doing his electric boogaloo, even sliding on his knees during this year's Super Bowl (right into a cameraman who probably won't be dancing anytime soon).

2. Bono

He's been the Fly. He's been the Mirror Ball Man. He's been Mr. MacPhisto. Throughout a 30-plus-year career, U2's lead singer has developed a number of alter-egos, a catalog of anthemic songs, and a singular quest to save the world. There's nothing Bono can't do — except dance. His moves seem meant to emulate an epileptic who's been subjected to electroshock treatment, with legs jerking up in the air like a Frankenstein monster. The women go crazy, but I bet none of them would want to be on the dance floor with him. Ben Stiller does a great parody of him. I bet Ben Stiller can dance.

It goes on to talk about Michael Stipe, Thom York and Chris Martin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510007,00.html

As ALWAYS, Fox news in incorrect.

I would love to be on the dance floor with Bono.

pride.gif

:applaud:

For example, shoving his crotch into the camera.

A traditional Bono dance move.

Back
Top Bottom