So when do we get our free CD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2AlwaysForever

The Fly
Anyone know what we need to do to redeem this? I ordered the special edition off Amazon but I'd like the standard one too just for the collection.

A few days after I purchased tickets, I received an email from Ticketmaster entitled "IMPORTANT: Your U2 Ticket Order"

After dealing with the fear of not actually getting tickets for some reason, I opened it to find a link which took me to a site where I verified my shipping address. I also had to select how many copies I wanted.

If you just bought tickets, you should get something soon.

I got my email a couple days after I purchased tickets. Two days ago I got another email stating that the cds have been shipped. They gave me a tracking number and it says that estimated delivery is December 5th. I hope that is not the case.

I received a link from Ticketmaster after purchasing my tickets, but the link therein seemed broken. I wasn't sure if it would point somewhere after the official release, or if it was just a broken mail.

Bought my tix Nov 14, redeemed CD on Nov 16, got shipping email Nov 30 the day before the release that the ETA is Dec 5. Blows. I’m sure they’re betting a decent chunk of people buy an extra version between Dec 1-5 to get up the charts. I don’t like it. They could’ve gotten the albums out sooner.

Yeah, seems that way. I don’t even have a shipping confirmation yet. Amazon does a good job of getting newly released items to the customer by the release date. Of course, I don’t expect that level of service when I ordered tix on the 20th and the holiday is mixed in there. But I would have thought I’d at least have a tracking number by now.

I got a tracking number today for the Montreal tickets I bought (Montreal wasn't done by Ticketmaster) but I haven't gotten any shipping info for the San Jose and Boston tickets I bought (I had gotten the TM email and submitted the shipping info immediately)

I ordered deluxe version on Amazon November 2nd and it still hasn’t shipped, now showing ‘out of stock’. Thanks Amazon

Eh, i'm just listening on Spotify. I got the free CDs from buying my 2 tickets, though I assume they won't be coming for a week.

I did order the blue vinyl from Amoeba.com, that is on the way already. Got 20% off on Cyber Monday and they always have free shipping. :up:

Last 2 tickets I bought I got a link for digital download -- before it was only CD.

I received an email this morning that my cd’s shipped via DHL Postal. Scheduled foe delivery Dec 9.

I received an email this morning that my cd’s shipped via DHL Postal. Scheduled foe delivery Dec 9.

..And they arrived Dec 12.

As is typical for a new U2 CD (for me), it's taken 3-4 play throughs to grow on me. I really like it....

Back
Top Bottom