So I Pulled A Girl On Friday Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batfink27

Acrobat
After everything and during some pillow talk,things got round to music.It turns out she went to the 360 concert i was at.I starte going on about how it was incredible and U2 are the best band in the world etc.Then she came out with "it wasnt that good" and "Bono is up his own backside" and "theyre new stuff is really awful".Im still furious! Needless to say i wont be seeing her again. :angry::angry::angry:

You pulled a girl? :huh: Maybe she was so pissed off at you for doing that she exacted revenge.

"Pulled" is a British term for "managed to get into bed". Unless she was pissed at me for managing to get her into bed? :huh:

The other thing.She said "if theyd just played the old ones all night id be happy" i was so so so so so so so angry at this! Then i said well you must admit the stage was amazing,she said "i cant remember i was drunk" arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I was filled with disgust by that point so i headed for more tins of beer!

Let me get this straight. You "pulled"a girl and afterwards you started a conversation about the 360 tour in bed?

Times HAVE changed unless you were speaking about your personal "360 tour" escapade the night before but I do not think that is the case after reading your story

oh wait, you met her at the concert?

The same concert where people want WOWY. Well, if there was ever a case of dropping that song in order to lose the idiotic popkids it is your thread!

thank you!
:|

Let me get this straight. You "pulled"a girl and afterwards you started a conversation about the 360 tour in bed?

Times HAVE changed unless you were speaking about your personal "360 tour" escapade the night before but I do not think that is the case after reading your story

oh wait, you met her at the concert?

The same concert where people want WOWY. Well, if there was ever a case of dropping that song in order to lose the idiotic popkids it is your thread!

thank you!
:|

Ahhhh,i was just asking what her fav music was etc and it snowballed from there. Strange thing,she stayed for the Sat night as well after Fri i met her then phone me yesterday and said can i come over again so i said yes and she stayed LAST night too!

I fear she may see me as boyfriend material as she was kissing me goodbye this morning as i was leaving for work and fixing my tie. It'll never work though because of her disinterest in U2. But should i tell her this just now or after shes stayed a few more nights? i havent got much on this week so it would pass the time for a few evenings?!?!?

He's probably permanently drunk ... or he just finds his way to the post new thread button whenever he has a stubbie in his hand.

Back
Top Bottom