Slow down my beating heart- a story about u2, me and my dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is an extremely touching story.I am honored by your strength and love for your father,that you were able to hold it together.U2's music is definetely spiritual and whether people want to admit this or not they are a pro christian band.

Thanks for sharing that beautiful story. I'm sorry. :hug: I hope you feel that he'll always be with you and that you will always find him in the music.

I am very sorry for your loss. U2's music was there for my mother and I when she passed on a year and half ago. It doesn't make the pain go away, but it does make those last moments bittersweet. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong. :heart:

God that bought back so many painful memories of the loss of My step dad in 2001.:sad: I was in complete turmoil going to the U2 Gig knowing he was at home dying and for those reasons alone it was my worst gig ever. But I figured if Bono could get on the stage and sing after what he just went through, I could attend :sad: Bono gave his dad Kite, I gave my step dad Walk on.:heart:

I feel your pain, I sincerely do, having lost my mum this year too. But it DOES get better and Xmas will be hard, I know, I am already dreading it! Hold onto those memories, they will get you through whats to come :hug:

Back
Top Bottom