Screwed again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BOYO3221

The Fly
I am so pissed at U2 and there money grubbing bullshit !!! I have been a diehard fan since 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,. I Have seen them 15 times and have yet to EVER get GA seats despite paying 6 times for the U2.com membership !!!!! I'm sick of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact they made me renew a 2018 membership when i still had 3 months to go, was bad enough, but i was on the presale for the innocence day and was on and ready instantly and AGAIN SCREWED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN GA SEATS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

U2 suck !!!! and only care about money, there U2.com gifts always suck and it s a discgrace , that a diehard like me has never had a chance to see them upclose !!!!!!

SO PISSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Headache, ive tried the general everytime too, to no avail. I guess i hope a fan would be that nice. Just wanted to see the June 9th show from GA just one time, its my birthday that day too. Just so discouraged, this systems sucks !! Every time the same result. :sad:

Thanks Headache, ive tried the general everytime too, to no avail. I guess i hope a fan would be that nice. Just wanted to see the June 9th show from GA just one time, its my birthday that day too. Just so discouraged, this systems sucks !! Every time the same result. :sad:
It sucks.

But stick around the forums and you'll see fans selling... especially without CC entry.

Headache's right... even if you showed up the day of, odds are you'd find some fan there trying to sell at face value for GA. And yes, keep an eye on fans posting online if the General sale fails.

I am so pissed at U2 and there money grubbing bullshit !!! I have been a diehard fan since 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,. I Have seen them 15 times and have yet to EVER get GA seats despite paying 6 times for the U2.com membership !!!!! I'm sick of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact they made me renew a 2018 membership when i still had 3 months to go, was bad enough, but i was on the presale for the innocence day and was on and ready instantly and AGAIN SCREWED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN GA SEATS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

U2 suck !!!! and only care about money, there U2.com gifts always suck and it s a discgrace , that a diehard like me has never had a chance to see them upclose !!!!!!

I renewed my membership and had seven months to go, but it stacks, so I don't see what the big deal is.

I know it's easy for me to say this because I had no trouble in the presale, and I'm sure I'd be mad, too, if this happened to me, but it seems a little overboard to blame the band for this when the system is being run by other people/giant corporations. After every presale, there's always someone who says, "U2 are greedy, they only care about money," etc., because they had bad luck.

If it helps . . . back during ZOO TV I casually called the Tampa stadium three days before the show to see if they had any seats available and the lady asks me "would you like front row seats?"

I couldn't believe front row seats were available. So I grabbed a pair for me and my girlfriend. At the show, I tell the guy next to me about when I landed my tickets and he said "oh yeah, most people don't know -- but they release tickets before a show all the time."

So that was my indoctrination to the ticket release.

Now, I haven't had the courage to wait for the drop again (at least when it comes to U2 -- it worked out great for me at a Radiohead concert once though), starting with the Elevation Tour I've always landed tickets presale with no trouble. Sorry for your misfortune but don't give up on the GA's -- watch for drops or other fans selling and you will probably get what you want.

Well, keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway, good luck!

bXpMq.gif

Now, I haven't had the courage to wait for the drop again (at least when it comes to U2 -- it worked out great for me at a Radiohead concert once though), starting with the Elevation Tour I've always landed tickets presale with no trouble. Sorry for your misfortune but don't give up on the GA's -- watch for drops or other fans selling and you will probably get what you want.

Yeah, and if you're feeling particularly lucky with the PDF tickets nowadays, you can watch for drops even if you have tickets already. Then just get rid of the older ones in the hours before a show. I've only tried this a few times, but I've mostly broken even in the process, so all's well that ends well.

I know it won't make you feel better, but keep trying. I don't know how tickets are released, but I was able to score GA tickets after about 30 minutes during the Citi presale. It just requires a toggling of ticket numbers, prices, seats, etc.

I know it won't make you feel better, but keep trying. I don't know how tickets are released, but I was able to score GA tickets after about 30 minutes during the Citi presale. It just requires a toggling of ticket numbers, prices, seats, etc.

That was my experience as well. Nothing good with the u2 presale but fairly easy GA in the citi presale.

I agree - presales process for me (Montreal) was seamless ... ga tickets without ever having to reload the page. This was the best experience I’ve had to date.

not to be a jerk but anyone who has really been trying since 1983 to get GA seats and has failed, has not been really trying at all.

My thoughts exactly. If you had a U2.com membership during 360, you got GA's if you wanted to. IE was doable as well, JT was easy.

Keep trying. I have been shut out of GA several times the past few tours. I kept at it, and they eventually popped up. Hope that is the case for you.

Back
Top Bottom