Rose Bowl DVD - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know how to find easter eggs on dvds? I know there's supposedly a way you can find them when using a computer to play..

I found it at Target last night. I am so pissed because I already ordered and I could have already watched it!:gah: Patience...

Here it is:

4704d52e.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

So do we have any RELIABLE source on the vinyl? Sorry but I don't find someone with 2 posts very reliable.

My boxset is stated as sent to store, so I'll go there tomorrow to check if they already received it.

a clear picture of the 7" itself should answer our questions.. track length, song title, producer, etc.

Ha...after reading about Best Buy having it in store early, I decided to stop by on my way back home last night and they had it! Watched the entire show last night...amazing. Just make sure to play with the different audio options if it doesn't "sound right."

a clear picture of the 7" itself should answer our questions.. track length, song title, producer, etc.

That sounds like a fair idea. Though things can be photoshopped it should be reliable enough to see the vinyl near the rest of the boxset contents.

:hmm: I wonder if I know anyone with a USB turntable.

Well, I just came back from Best Buy. I'll finish lunch and then I'll pop it into one of our systems......full blast.

I ran to HMV at the start of my lunch break and picked it up. I've been telling all my co-workers that I'm in it and they should consider themselves lucky to know such a famous person. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom