rose bowl dvd....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, seriously? There has to be more to that song than 2 minutes, it can't all be intro. Its like they put the part out that we know and retitled it 'Soon' as even more of a teaser.

Eh...sucks that it's just the version played at concerts. Still, it'll be nice to have an official version, I guess.

Folks, could anyone tell me if the super deluxe selling for $40 at LiveNationMerchandise is really the super deluxe we know about?

It sure sounds like it is. It refers to it as "box set," and the item number matches the box set at U2.com.

I think we're all just kind of waiting to see if they pull another "whoops, ha ha, sorry" and cancel our orders, or actually go through with that cheap-ass price this time, since apparently they don't have their shit together.

I guess the short version of "Soon" is just a teaser for what's to come. Maybe the full version of "Kingdom" will be released on the new album or as a single.

so i picked up the 2-disc dvd at best buy, but it cost me $23.99.

i assume thats because the 'sale price' doesn't take affect until the 'release date' of tomorrow.

anyone know if best buy would allow me to bring the receipt in tomorrow to get the difference back?

Yes they will. I picked up my copy on Blu yesterday and was charged 27.99.
I asked about bringing in my receipt in today to get the difference, the check out girl called the manager and said it would be ok to come back with receipt and get the difference back. Good luck. With so few copies being sent to BB I did not want to miss out.

Love the Blu Ray copy, Sound is Awesome (Especially Adams Bass) and the only time there is grain is when they go to long shots of the stadium and the Claw. All ground video is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom