rose bowl dvd....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked on Amazon.com now and the price is $112.49 :ohmy:

Amazon.com: U2 - 360? AT THE ROSE BOWL [Super Deluxe Edition]: Movies & TV

might wait a month or two to get that...

I found the following information when placing the mouse over the Super Deluxe Edition version in the 'U2 360 DVD on Amazon.com' ad on the atu2.com website. Clicking on that link does not give you the same information. I should have noted that was the list price so I expect it will be even cheaper initially - $39.99 or less would be my guess.

U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL [Super Deluxe Edition]

from Interscope

List Price: $49.98

Currently unavailable

it was broadcasted (part of it) in HD here in Brazil yesterday. Ultraviolet looks and sounds great on it!

I have to say, that intro is nice :shrug:

They have done a pretty good job with the intro, but it still feels a bit wrong knowing breathe SHOULD have been there,

however i am looking forward to getting the full DVD/blu ray :up:

I'm really not a fan of the weird time-bending in the intro, at least Kingdom makes a brief appearance. Everything else looks and sounds great, but they really should have done an earlier date because Bono's voice was very tired by this the 2nd to last 2009 date.

It's a nice intro, but I don't think GOYB fits as the opening song, especially not when it actually wasn't on the actual show. I must say, though, that all the songs sound much better now that they've been edited properly. Especially WTSHNN sounds much better, in the webcast Bono's vocal-intro sounded pretty horrible to be honest and you could only barely hear the guitar. All fixed. :up:

Miss "Breathe" as the intro. Wasn't the greatest intro ever but it was the intro of the 360 show 99% of the time.

The GOYB intro looks way too edited. I think non U2 fans would be able to decipher the produced opening.

It amazes me how different Crazy Tonight sounds versus what I heard in Europe.

Still can't believe they cut Breathe :down:

I wish I could watch those streaming clips. :( They don't work for me. Guess I have to wait for the dvd. Noooo.

I was able to watch about 45 seconds of the first one, then it started buffering. I tried to get it to restart, then I was all "wait! I don't want to know what it looks like, I'd rather wait for the dvd, and be in awe seeing it on my tv!" :lol:

I said that too for a few hours, then I broke and wanted to see it :lol:

but I can't anyways :grumpy:

Lookin forward to the blue-ray :drool:

A little bit of Seven Nation Army during Elevation (2nd video, around 3:00)?

The intro works well. But I miss Breathe.

Something I've observed: Bono in recordings and bootlegs always sounds rather different than Bono in an actual live setting to me (I like the real thing better). This sounds a little more like how I hear Bono in an actual live setting than usual. Is this just me? :reject:

Oh, and TUF is pretty awesome.

The infinite debate is finally resolved... the Portuguese subtitles indicate that Bono and Edge are singing "Ultraviolet" instead of "Ultraviolet light" or "Ultraviolet love" or "Oh tomorrow love" or one of the 2390492590825489034589109 other things that people heard.

Also, we have an official Portuguese translation of the MOS rap, some of whose lyrics were uncertain. I'm too lazy to run it through Google Translate tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom