"Right about a time a friend of ours Little Steven..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"was putting together a record of artists against APARTHEITS!"

i was often wondering what the hell bono was talking about in that segue in Silver and Gold in the movie Rattle and Hum

i thought Little Steven was that guy playing the accordion on the street

As it turns out, i was completely wrong! it turns out Little Steven is actually a musician by his own right, Steven Van Zandt from the E Street Band (aka Bruce Springsteen's mob)

steven.jpg

and more famously: his portrayal of Silvio Dante from the Sopranos

silvio_dante.jpg

"Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in"

hahahahaha what a great thread!
i'm not sure whether you mean this in a "HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT..." way, or are just telling us about your own experience. but either way the reaction's pretty funny

Didn't know that was him in the sopranos though, that's pretty cool.

As it turns out, i was completely wrong! it turns out Little Steven is actually a musician by his own right, Steven Van Zandt from the E Street Band (aka Bruce Springsteen's mob)

.... you don't say!

and more famously: his portrayal of Silvio Dante from the Sopranos

My favorite Silvio moment from the show was when he shows up late to a meeting, Tony asks where he's been, and his answer:

"Eh, the highway was jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance power drive."

:lol:

I'm thinking there's a certain population of interference that just doesn't have Google.

These are the unfortunate few, we shouldn't make fun.

I'm thinking there's a certain population of interference that just doesn't have Google.

These are the unfortunate few, we shouldn't make fun.
Poor bastards, probably have to use Lycos...
Y'know, we should set up a charity fund for Google-deprived users. It's a tragedy, it really is.

Welcome to the Internet.

You can find almost anything you need by using a search engine like Google or Yahoo.

You can click on the Search box and type in your query, and then click the 'search' button to see the results.

No, no, no. Clearly, he already found this out. He doesn't need to use Google. Presumably, he already used Google or another person's brain to find out who Little Steven is.

Now he's just sharing, possibly in the hopes of realizing he wasn't alone.

Sadly, I think he was alone in not knowing this information. :)

Welcome to the Internet.

You can find almost anything you need by using a search engine like Google or Yahoo.

You can click on the Search box and type in your query, and then click the 'search' button to see the results.
No, he's one of the Google-deprived members of Interference. We're trying to set up a charity fund.

If everyone used Google to find everything there would really be no discussions or threads here now would there? No need to be a bunch of smart asses.

Little Stevie is the shit. Such an exuberant, and often hilarious, live performer. Great right hand man for the Boss.

For an equally profound revelation, did y'all realize that Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings??

5 stars. that's about how many iq points i just lost reading this.

:lmao: seriously, i needed the laugh. thanks.

Oh man, I totally thought it was Silvio who said that line, not Christopher!

I mean Christuhfuh.

Back
Top Bottom