Reviving EYKIW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If only Bono would have had "at least" try a solo project between 2 U2 albums.....This place would be more relevant during those 4 years time out.

Eddie Vedder got that right.

I think the problem is that people don't seem to want to have discussions. Threads often dissolve into fighting and almost always get off-topic, so what's the point anymore?

Could we perhaps do a EYKIW Thread Survivor? We do an initial poll of every thread ever made in here, then a survivor of the top 20.

The Morrissey thread vs. the Kunstmuseum one?

I'm in!

203550_182302968492030_2975640_n.jpg

This Nipples thing really should be a question on $100,000 Pyramid.

I think I will. But we need to

a) decide if we should open it up to all Interference threads (the Morrissey thing, the original U2/Rush comparison, etc. would all be excluded if we went solely with EYKIW)
b) if so, where to host it, since it would be off topic half the time
c) what/how many threads to include; we need to do a ballot

:looks around:

Hmmm, so this is what Interference looks like outside of FYM.

:goes back to FYM:

:D

just gonna say...whatever kind of poll or survivor series you guys decide on doing, if it isn't ultimately about u2, it'll need to be in a more appropriate forum. an interference thread survivor wouldn't go in here.

KhanadaRhodes said:
just gonna say...whatever kind of poll or survivor series you guys decide on doing, if it isn't ultimately about u2, it'll need to be in a more appropriate forum. an interference thread survivor wouldn't go in here.

Yeah, this is what I was saying earlier.

I'm guessing it would go in Lemonade Stand like the smiley survivor did.

If only Bono would have had "at least" try a solo project between 2 U2 albums.....This place would be more relevant during those 4 years time out.

Eddie Vedder got that right.

Passengers vs Captive vs Spiderman U2 Soundtrack Survivor ?

There could be a live song versions Survivor.

Back
Top Bottom