Regrets You Want To Talk About Regrets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmart Shopper

War Child
OMG I cant believe how bad my timing is.LOL.I remember I became a U2 fan in Fall of 1992.When I was a younger kid I didnt like U2 and didnt even pay attention to them.Then while a sophomore in High School my friend came over one weekend with an album called Achtung Baby.The rest is history.I was instantly hooked,singing along to the album word for word for at least a year.As a matter of fact Achtung Baby was already a year old at that point as this was November 1992.Unfortunately for me this happened to be about a week after Zoo TV came to my area,and it was the last US leg for the tour.I was reading the newspaper and they advertised the concert a week before I became a fan and simply looked at the advertisement and turned the page.:doh:

How's that for some regrets for ya.

I was fortunate enough to discover POP right as it came out, and as a result getting to see popmart a few months later, which was an amazing first concert.

But if I had a time machine, one of the many tours I would go back to witness would definitely be ZooTV. I wish I had that in my memory banks.

When I was a Jr in high school I tried to get tickets to the Austin ZooTV show, woke up early on a Saturday morning to do the whole Ticketmaster on the phone thing, but it sold out in minutes.

By my senior year they came back with their stadium tour, my very first concert ever was ZooTV in Houston, TX, 6th row...

Back
Top Bottom