Random U2 Question THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, i like that pic too. i believe it was outside Lillo's in dublin
Lilly's bordello, yes it was taken there.

Does anyone have a larger pic of that "Me Rattler" drawing? That is probably the most insane/hilarious thing Bono has done! :lmao:
This is all I got.
rattler.jpg

What exactly is Not Us, Ltd.? It's at the end of U2 DVDs and written on the back of my 360 Tour key chain.

That's U2's merchandise company.

haha, i was just looking at one of their tour shirts and giggling over the not us bit. ever since i got my first bit of u2 merchandise (i think it was a poster), it amused me.

Bono and Larry support Celtic, they've said that in interviews... the other two, no clue.
I remember in an interview on CD:UK with Cat Deeley.....Bono was making comparrisons between u2 and football teams. He went on to say something along the lines of, being the Man Utd of the music world isnt always enough....sometimes you want to take it up a level and become Glasgow Celtic :lol:

haha, i was just looking at one of their tour shirts and giggling over the not us bit. ever since i got my first bit of u2 merchandise (i think it was a poster), it amused me.

Me too; I wonder how it got its name? When asked who will take care of the merchandise, did someone (Larry, probably) say, "Not us"? :wink:

Which foreign languages do the band members know?

I think Larry speaks Irish and I read an interview with Adam once where the interviewer mentioned that Adam ordered coffee in French. I would guess that all of the guys would probably have at least a basic knowledge of French since they spend so much time in France.

Didn't one of the recent videos from Africa show them playing with a soccer ball, and one of them (Edge maybe?) hit somebody with the ball? :hmm:

I read some where that the title Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me (and possibly another title. It may have been IF God Will Send His Angles) can be found somewhere hidden on the cover of Zooropa. Is this actually true? I cannot find.

i did a google search and came across an image i did for this very thing several years ago :lol: here's the songs i found on the cover:

15408zooropa1-med.jpg

forgive the shitty writing, i was using my mouse to do this.

Back
Top Bottom