Please! Where can I find this Magnificent remix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hand0lotion

War Child
Hi y'all.

Sorry if this has been requested and discussed before, but anyone know where I can get a full-length mp3 of this Magnificent remix?

U2 360 | Lift Off in Chicago - YouTube

Lots of people in the YT comments were looking for it, but no one's found it yet (on there at least)

It's tough for me to hear the song with all the screaming of fans. :) However, the CD single for "Magnificent" has a ridiculous number of remixes on it. Take a listen to those and you may find one that matches. iTunes also sells them.

Oh, and I was also at these kick-off shows in Chicago. Yay me! :applaud: I had Red Zone with a backstage tour for one of them. :drool: And I brought my sister to the other - it was her first U2 show ever. She loved it. :up:

I know, the screaming fans are annoying to the music, but can you blame them? It's what fans do!:lol:

A YT comment for that vid said that this remix is not on the Magnificent single's set of remixes :|

Haven't heard it elsewhere either. It sounds okay, but the Fred Falke mix has always been the best of the remixes to me.

Yep, I think it's the same remix as in that other U2.com video. With fans talking and screaming over it.

Thanks U2.com, for using an unreleased song and getting us viewers hooked on it with no way of getting it:doh:

Back
Top Bottom