Pecha Kucha Talk - U2: Adventures in General Admission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jahorro

Babyface

Edmonton NextGen is a forum that connects people between the ages of 18 to 40 in order to promote a more vibrant, community-oriented city. They host several events throughout the year and Pecha Kucha is one of them. Pecha Kucha is a Japanese phrase for the sound of chit-chat. This has manifested around the world into a night for speakers giving a presentation containing only 20 slides, each shown for 20 seconds, for a concise, compelling talk lasting only six minutes and forty seconds.

I've been invited to talk about my U2 adventures in general admission (GA) during the 360 tour. I'll cover GA expectations, the run into the pit, being at the front, and the cultural nuances I found at various concerts around the world. It's really a way to highlight how much fun it was to tour the world, meet lots of U2 friends in the GA, and how amazing some of the shows were!

Date: Thursday, February 2, 2012
Time
: 19:30 (Mountain Standard Time) [2:30 AM GMT, Feb. 3]
Place
: Metro Cinema at the Garneau Theatre, Edmonton, Canada

Online Live Stream: Link

Dont forget the part where you went to the porta-pottie having to take a dump only to find out the drunk guy before you threw up all over the seat. :wink:

Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom