Opinion of a Young Teenage Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and When I Look At The World. nice! Very underrated song...one of the songs i wish they'd play live and make Bono pull his finger out and flesh it out with some rhythm guitar for crying out loud! :(

Welcome to the site Stormier Ziggy. Always good to keep u2 rolling along with the younger generation joining in. My 15 yr old son is a big fan of u2, and am so looking forward to taking him to see them in concert next year. Was gonna take him on the last tour...but being about 12 (altho, he was a fan) he wasnt so up for the travelling etc. He is now

Btw, thought I'd add to my list, since a top 20 makes more sense than a top 15.

16. The Fly
17. In God's Country
18. Mofo
19. Pride (In The Name of Love)
20. The Electric Co.

To be honest, I'm thinking maybe my #15 and #16 should be switched, I tend to listen to The Fly more than When I Look At The World.

Btw, thought I'd add to my list, since a top 20 makes more sense than a top 15.

16. The Fly
17. In God's Country
18. Mofo
19. Pride (In The Name of Love)
20. The Electric Co.

To be honest, I'm thinking maybe my #15 and #16 should be switched, I tend to listen to The Fly more than When I Look At The World.

Quite a good list, I can only list my top 5 favourites because I find it too challenging to make a top 20, even a top 10!

For me The Fly sits high and proud on #1. :wink:

Mofo is just unreal while the Electric Co. is just :up:.

I've also developed a liking for When I Look At The World, a great and emotional tune. :)

Northern Ireland, it sucks. Well i think it does, cause i had the misfortune of being born and brought up there .. now the Republic of Ireland is just :drool: especially Dublin (surprise surprise) .. totally different from this dump of a country .. there's none of the crap that there is in the North.

Tis why i'm Manchester:wink:

Eh Belfast ain't so bad as long as you go to right places really.

DYFL is easily one of my faves. I was really pissed off when they didn't make this the 2nd single from the album. When the album came out in our city they played DYFL on the radio all the time.

To me DYFL is probably the 3rd or 4th best song from Pop, and they're alot of good songs on Pop. :drool: DYFL in my top 20 no doubt.

Welcome by the way. Bowie fan? :wink:

Nice no.1, mine 10/15's much more cliche, DYFL is an awesome song.

You would think so, but I find Bowie to be not my type of music, but I cant deny some of his songs over the years are superb.

Nope, the name Ziggy is just my real life nickname, basically taken over as my real name these days ^_^

opinion of an old teenage fan

Not a bad list.U2 has so many good songs the only list I could imagine would be a top 100 songs of U2 list.Cool of you list Zooropa and Do You Feel Loved.

15. When I Look At The World
14. Gone
13. Gloria
12. City of Blinding Lights (corrected matte version)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Even Better Than The Real Thing
9. Acrobat
8. Kite
7. Zooropa
6. Lemon
5. Until the End of The World
4. With or Without You
3. Electrical Storm
2. Ultra Violet
1. Do You Feel Loved?

get rid of SBS, COBL & Gloria and that is alarmingly similar to my faves. Changes all the time of course, and I can usually manage to whittle it down to a top 25 at best

Stay is in my Top 3. :up:

A pretty emotional and passionate song with amazing lyrics and a beautiful video to top it off. :)

Back
Top Bottom