Opinion of a Young Teenage Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some advise from an elder.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE BOARDS!!!!!!!

Its great that you are a you fan but its gets very negative around here and it could ruine your perspective of the band.

Form your own opinions, love U2 the way you want to, and don't pay attention to the shit a lot of people here post. It could destroy your love for the band. Go by your own instincts and don't let people here tell you what is good or bad. Choose for yourself and love what you wan to love.

Some advise from an elder.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE BOARDS!!!!!!!

Its great that you are a you fan but its gets very negative around here and it could ruine your perspective of the band.

Form your own opinions, love U2 the way you want to, and don't pay attention to the shit a lot of people here post. It could destroy your love for the band. Go by your own instincts and don't let people here tell you what is good or bad. Choose for yourself and love what you wan to love.

Hey guys! I have this reeeeaaally cooool joke! So anyway, Bono is clapping his hands right, lol this is real funny, when he says "everytimes I clap...."

/sarcasm

^_^ Right, anyway, I dont know the age you have to be to get on these boards, so I won't divulge my age as of yet. But I thought I'd start by basically giving a list of my favourite #15 U2 tracks, because I couldn't whittle it down to #10, and see how far you guys agree or disagree. I might aswell mention now, Pride and One arent there, so if your offended by this you may not want to see the list :)

Anyway here we go-

15. When I Look At The World
14. Gone
13. Gloria
12. City of Blinding Lights (corrected matte version)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Even Better Than The Real Thing
9. Acrobat
8. Kite
7. Zooropa
6. Lemon
5. Until the End of The World
4. With or Without You
3. Electrical Storm
2. Ultra Violet
1. Do You Feel Loved?

It's a bit of an odd list, dunno what it says about my musical taste. I just like the tunes I like I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet yall :)

Welcome!!
I really like your list, some very good choices.
I'm going to go and listen to Do You Feel Loved right now, a song which I think doesn't get enough love.

Welcome to the boards, StormierZiggy! :)

I like your list a lot! Very unique picks in it! :up:

Do You Feel Loved = :combust:

Oh btw, don't let the sarcasm here get to ya! :wink:

sarcasm = whining from cliques of people?

you learn something new every day!

:wink:

have fun

Hey guys! I have this reeeeaaally cooool joke! So anyway, Bono is clapping his hands right, lol this is real funny, when he says "everytimes I clap...."

/sarcasm

^_^ Right, anyway, I dont know the age you have to be to get on these boards, so I won't divulge my age as of yet. But I thought I'd start by basically giving a list of my favourite #15 U2 tracks, because I couldn't whittle it down to #10, and see how far you guys agree or disagree. I might aswell mention now, Pride and One arent there, so if your offended by this you may not want to see the list :)

Anyway here we go-

15. When I Look At The World
14. Gone
13. Gloria
12. City of Blinding Lights (corrected matte version)
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
10. Even Better Than The Real Thing
9. Acrobat
8. Kite
7. Zooropa
6. Lemon
5. Until the End of The World
4. With or Without You
3. Electrical Storm
2. Ultra Violet
1. Do You Feel Loved?

It's a bit of an odd list, dunno what it says about my musical taste. I just like the tunes I like I guess.

Anyway, nice to meet yall :)

i'm a 17 year old girl, absolutely love u2 (despite what people may think) and some of my faves are featured on your list! especially gone and electrical storm!!!
great to see other young fans on this board. i am on quite regularly to look around, but dont get involved much due to feeling a little "young" at times. i wasnt even born when u2 were in their so called prime!!

i'm a 17 year old girl, absolutely love u2 (despite what people may think) and some of my faves are featured on your list! especially gone and electrical storm!!!
great to see other young fans on this board. i am on quite regularly to look around, but dont get involved much due to feeling a little "young" at times. i wasnt even born when u2 were in their so called prime!!

So you were born in 1991? That means you WERE born when U2 were in their prime:love: Achtung and Zoo Tv! :drool:
Welcome to Interference!

I :heart: young fans!!!

Welcome to the forum.

Me too, and you guys shouldn't be put off by thinking everybody on here is much older, a few of the most frequent and most entertaining people on here are your age or a little older, so keep those posts coming!

Welcome guys! :wave:

Just remember, when you read this part of the forum, it's not titled everything you know is wrong for nothing. And we have a big bucket of salt too.

U2 are the most rewarding band to be a fan of, welcome to the board. Nice to meet another teenage fan (I won't be able to say that for much longer so will make the most of it now! :D)

That's a really interesting list .. I have to say that i would agree with most of the songs on it (Do you feel loved is amazing) .. though i would have had with or without you at #1 but thats just me .. and Ultraviolet (love that song)

^Ooh, Ultraviolet..yes, Yes, YES! That's definitely on my top 10. Damn, have you heard the Dublin '93 version? After MacP phones the UN I believe, and sings the Beatles' "Help!" Bono's delivery of the last "baby, baby, baby, light my way" is kind of extraordinary. :drool: :drool:

Ultraviolet, for some reason I see it as a personal song. Awesome anyway. :drool:

^Ooh, Ultraviolet..yes, Yes, YES! That's definitely on my top 10. Damn, have you heard the Dublin '93 version? After MacP phones the UN I believe, and sings the Beatles' "Help!" Bono's delivery of the last "baby, baby, baby, light my way" is kind of extraordinary. :drool: :drool:

Yeah I've heard that version, its exceptional, I wish they still played it consitently live :)

I felt real bad for Bono when I saw the "Do you feel loved?" live version from Las Vegas, he looks really upset/annoyed, his voice is going, the band can't find their groove and things just arent working. :(

Btw, I don't know how much longer this topic will last before it's consigned to the same fate as Miami and Grace, but before it dies, does anyone think they know they're U2 to guess the slightly audible tune at the start of that vid I posted further up in the page?

Your prize is a copy on Miami on an hour loop :D Btw, see during that particular Vegas show, Miami is GREAT Live, shame the studio version is so weak IMO. Sorry to those who are a fan of the song.

I love Miami when played live, the choruses sound more rockier on the live versions and it's pretty cool hearing Bono shout out the chorus...

"MIAMI!!!" "My mammy!" "MIAMI!!!" "My mammy!"

That's how U2 roll. :rockon:

i love miami too :hyper:
and i will be sure to watch that on youtube, thanks for the tip!

i've only just "really" discovered pop, i mean i have loved u2 for years (vertigo tour + ) however am only now getting into the "less mainstream" stuff. i do think its funny though, that people on this board loooove pop and zooropa, yet they are (generally speaking) the u2s commercial and economical sales etc. failures (i use that lightly though! dont want to be harrassed now!!)

Zooropa is :drool:. Pop and Zooropa both great albums. :love:

I seem to prefer the 90s stuff to the rest. :hyper: :wink:

Although I like basically everything U2 has done.

Zooropa is :drool:. Pop and Zooropa both great albums. :love:

I seem to prefer the 90s stuff to the rest. :hyper: :wink:

Although I like basically everything U2 has done.

Agreed, both brilliant albums :applaud:

I seem to prefer the 90s stuff too, but I have to say, with the exception of "When I Look At The World", I can't abide the second half of ATYCLB and I aint a fan of "Crumbs" from The Bomb much either.

Back
Top Bottom