Number of songs in U2s entire catalog???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh, there's no ipod small enough not to fit all U2 songs on them.

I don't think they sell the 1 GB Shuffle anymore, but that one would not be able to fit all the U2 songs there is. I "only" have 141 U2 songs on my iPod Touch and that takes up just under 1 GB altogether. Just for your information. :D

I don't think they sell the 1 GB Shuffle anymore, but that one would not be able to fit all the U2 songs there is. I "only" have 141 U2 songs on my iPod Touch and that takes up just under 1 GB altogether. Just for your information. :D

I meant available ofcourse. :D I know that one's out. For 250 songs you should be fine with 2GB minimun, one song is estimated at 4MB if it's a decent size. Ofcourse 2Gig isn't exactly 2000MB, but still.

here's a crazy idea - perhaps just maybe jcoster wants to also put some non-u2 stuff on his ipod:wink:

Counting demos and eliminating live songs and remixes, I have around 250 separate U2 songs on my hard drive.

252, including Passengers songs and early demos. I have about 40 unreleased jams as well, but I don't count these as demos since not much has come from them. (Apart from the early version of "Walk On.")

I bought the 1 GB shuffle in the summer time, for when I go walking with my "other" music on it. Its perfect for that since it has the clip on it and is only and inch big!

I want another one for just my U2 music, GG was right.:wink: I don't want to spend a ton of money on it so I'm just getting the shuffle with 4GB holds a thousand songs.

:wink: I figured as much.

Agreed on the u2 ipod. It may not be as fancy as the iPods these days, but I love mine till death. I have over 1000 songs on it and it's not even close to being full. :love:
Just checked, out of the 1700 songs only 900 are U2. :lol: Not bad. To be fair, 450 of those are live songs..

while i don't have the U2 ipod, i still use the 80GB 5th Generation. i've been using it for 4 years, and if it breaks, i'll buy another 5th Gen on Ebay.

I have the 30 GB iPod Video (that I believe they don't make anymore?) and it has 800 something songs on it and it does not take that much space. I think that I have somewhere around 300 something U2 songs on my iPod. Including some live stuff and the Passengers album. It holds nicely and I think you can find them cheap on eBay. Plus they play video so if you get any U2 videos or other videos that you want to take with you, you can!:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom