NLOTH vs Viva la vida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, though I cant comment (as C Martin's resident sympathiser) because I haven't heard NLOTH.

VLVODAAHF had more interesting song titles. That is all I can say for now, and I'd put my money on NLOTH being a better album because U2 are a better band.

Also eagerly awaiting In Rainbows vs NLOTH.

errr..not bad!.... I like Coldplay's lovers in japan......but I don't think they know how to groove!

U2 got the soul and the groove! and they certainly know how to rock!

LoL, I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, though I cant comment (as C Martin's resident sympathiser) because I haven't heard NLOTH.

VLVODAAHF had more interesting song titles. That is all I can say for now, and I'd put my money on NLOTH being a better album because U2 are a better band.

Also eagerly awaiting In Rainbows vs NLOTH.

RAINBOWS!....man!
I can't do it.....U2 NLOTH vs Radiohead's Rainbows!

I like them both!

Haven't heard NLOTH yet, guess I'm the only intereferencer who hasn't! But judging by everyones reactions it has to be better than Viva La Vida, which is in my opinion Coldplay's worst album, the first two were excellent and I even liked X & Y, but I am far from impressed with VLV, the title track is the worst song they have recorded, though I do like Violet Hill.

As good as viva la vida was, i think NLOTH is better, its full of more better songs, i only liked viva, and lost on coldplays album, but on NLOTH i like about 8 :)

Right now, I say NLOTH. I really do love Coldplay and Viva la Vida, but this is just a little better.

To put things in perspective I have three albums vying for my album of the decade, and those are Rush of Blood, In Rainbows and NLOTH.

"I used to rule world, sees it rise when i gave the word
Now in the morning i sleep alone, U2 took over the streets i used to own"

apparently not, apparently beating a dead horse to death is just not good enough, we need to resurect said horse and then blow it up with a rocket launcher.

I'm sure that's been done a few times already, too. Right now, it's a case of the horse's few mummifed remains in a jar of turps being held on a branch dangling above Mt. Etna.

Where's that chap who wished Coldplay were dead? I'd love to hear his thoughts on VLV vs NLOTH! :happy:

I'm sure that's been done a few times already, too. Right now, it's a case of the horse's few mummifed remains in a jar of turps being held on a branch dangling above Mt. Etna.

:love: And yet another point on your awesomeness meter.

I can safely say that I haven't even HEARD the album yet, and it's already better than anything that has Chris Martin's whining in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom