NLOTH songs on next tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here we were, having this nice friendly conversation about what we'd like to see on the next tour. Taking about live pop material, etc. and you just come in here and ruin it for everyone. Go take your stupid, jealous of America, pos attitude back into your coloring book. We're not all 11 year old faggots like you.

Really?

:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've always wondered how Native Son would sound live. Personally, I prefer it more than Vertigo. I like Vertigo, especially live. But the lyrics and Bono's vocals are a lot better on Native Son imo. I bet it would kick a** live. Even a snippet during vertigo kinda like they did with Stories For Boy on the vertigo tour would be cool.

Here we were, having this nice friendly conversation about what we'd like to see on the next tour. Taking about live pop material, etc. and you just come in here and ruin it for everyone. Go take your stupid, jealous of America, pos attitude back into your coloring book. We're not all 11 year old faggots like you.

I've liked having you around, but please don't use that word.

Typical yank! Think that rule the world. Let's hope the Russians fuck you over

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

Hi there. It seems you've mistaken this site for an elementary school playground, where bullying and immature insults are cool.

That was your mistake.

Last edited:
Thor-Hammer-Slam-to-Ground.gif

Back
Top Bottom