New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know that when you both renew and order something, do they ship the thing that's available out first, or do I have to wait until we're getting the new discs for my hoodie? I ordered both at the same time on the 9th, and it still says no shipping info available.

Does anyone know that when you both renew and order something, do they ship the thing that's available out first, or do I have to wait until we're getting the new discs for my hoodie? I ordered both at the same time on the 9th, and it still says no shipping info available.

My guess would be that they'd ship them out separately, unless everything was available right away (and even then, maybe not). Have you tried calling the 800 number at the bottom of the U2 store about the hoodie shipment?

Eh, no. Because that would be ridiculously expensive as I live on the other side of the pond..
Hope I'll get some info soon then.

Hmmm... I thought there was a number for Europe/"international" orders too? Might be worth looking into, otherwise I do hope you get any info soon then!

Most interesting part of that email was them saying it would arrive in time for the holidays.

:lol: Yeah. But didn't they also state last year that it'd be out before the new year, and it was april as usual?

Though it would be nice if they could make that happen this year. I mean, U2.com is actually gradually getting better. Since last year we're getting decent fanclub items, they email a bit more often to make things clearer, less bugs on the site... now if they could bring everything out in time that would be pretty great.

I still have my discount coupon and might use it to get From the Sky Down on BluRay. But I'm not going to resubscribe at the same time, in case it confuses them. I'm tempted to do it soon so that I can get the DVD and the subscriber gift in time for Christmas, *if* they really ship it that fast.

EDIT: Apparently U2.com coupons are not applicable to "audio/video products." :|

Yeah they're only for merchandise, posters and clothing and lithographs.

Edit: Just checking my creditcard, and they took only 44 dollar out of my account. Thats' the amount due for the hoodie... so perhaps they are sending that one out first.

:lol: Yeah. But didn't they also state last year that it'd be out before the new year, and it was april as usual?

Though it would be nice if they could make that happen this year. I mean, U2.com is actually gradually getting better. Since last year we're getting decent fanclub items, they email a bit more often to make things clearer, less bugs on the site... now if they could bring everything out in time that would be pretty great.

Yes, but this year they're actually promising that if you get a gift subscription for someone,they'll receive the gift in time for the holidays. That's not just a vague estimate.

Hopefully it won't end in an epic fail, because U2.com has really hit the ball out of the park with the last two subscriber gifts.

Not sure if we knew this already but looks like NYD will be included according to a FB update.

We knew, but this points to it being the Dublin recording. Which is nice, I suppose. Would have liked the Chorzow one maybe, but this'll do fine...

I resubscribed in hopes that the book will come in time for Christmas.

Is it just me, or is there nothing good in the U2.com shop? I have two coupons now and nothing appeals to me. They need more than just clothes in there. I would like to see a lot more posters, and random U2-themed knick-knacks would be nice.

One of my Facebook friends got a shipping notification. She ordered then big bundle, so it's possible the shipment is just the U22 and ZooTv cd.

yep I got the same email- and it is U22 plus Zoo TV- pleased to be getting the latter- already have the other one. Hopefully Ground will get sent soon as well

I resubscribed in hopes that the book will come in time for Christmas.

Is it just me, or is there nothing good in the U2.com shop? I have two coupons now and nothing appeals to me. They need more than just clothes in there. I would like to see a lot more posters, and random U2-themed knick-knacks would be nice.

Yeah, I feel the same. Even the T-Shirts aren't the cool ones and the prints are $100+!

It's not quite a print, it's a lithograph. Though you can actually use your discount on them. I got mine for 75. And it is a really pretty thing!

It also says bonus track - so that's another that definately WON'T be on Edge's Picks?

Where does that leave us with spots remaining and options to fill them?

Also a mention of another surprise download?

Maybe they are trying to get all 45 songs out there?

There was a bonus before U22, 3 bonusus for Edge's picks - that's 41 of the 45 songs.

Also a mention of another surprise download?

Maybe they are trying to get all 45 songs out there?

There was a bonus before U22, 3 bonusus for Edge's picks - that's 41 of the 45 songs.

I'd guess they wouldn't make Return of the Stingray Guitar just a downloadable bonus track, but maybe we can hope for 44 of 45?

My subscription expires unti March 2013. I wonder if I will get my goodies soon.

Also, went to my Account Info page and can't find the bonus downloads. Where are you guys seeing them?

Back
Top Bottom