New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I totally missed that there was a CD included in this offer as well, so I don't need to do any waffling about it. Yay.

amazon has the regular book at 300 pages long and u2.com has the fan-club version at 260 pages. looks like there might be a difference in content - anyone have any thoughts?

amazon has the regular book at 300 pages long and u2.com has the fan-club version at 260 pages. looks like there might be a difference in content - anyone have any thoughts?

I was afraid of that. Sort of like the edited "From the Sky Down" documentary that came with the AB box set vs. the separate release, which had more footage and bonuses, etc.

I keep trying to renew but I only end up at a message that says "Please confirm or update your e-mail address," over and over. I'm hoping it's just a glitch due to heavy traffic.

You probably do, but I think it would extend your expiration date by another year, so it's like you're re-upping for a second year early.

Something like that.

Mine won't let me renew.my subscription runs out on December 5th. I'm trying to renew by buying the 75 dollar one and when I press renew it says I need to confirm my email address I press continue and it just keeps going back to the same page?

Can anyone help me with this am I doing something wrong?

According to this review on @U2 the book is 256 pages long. Book Review: From The Ground Up
It looks like the description of 300 pages on Amazon.com is incorrect (Amazon.co.uk also states it's 256 pages long).

Galeongirl said:
Mine isn't either. You can still resubscribe. ;) It'll add 12 months to your due date. So the next one will be due march 2014, rather than november 2013.

That sounds good to me, thanks :)

Yes.

My guess is though that the package won't be sent out until April at the earliest. Based on the timing of past releases this is still some months away.

U2.com says that the anticipated shipping date is December! But yeah, I guess we shouldn't put too much stock in that.

Welp, the e-mail confirms NLOTH and Spanish Eyes are in fact BONUS!

First copies of From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition will be dispatched next month but you don't need to wait that long - we're releasing some bonus U2360° downloads just for subscribers - tracks which aren't on U22 or Edge's Picks.

Subscribe - or resubscribe - to U2.com today and INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD live versions of No Line On The Horizon and Spanish Eyes.

23 tracks last year. 17 this year. And that's nothing to do with why this song's called Forty!

Just re-upped. I hope they really do ship next month. Otherwise, I wasn't due until March.

If so I will stab my eyes out with that cd.
*grabs CD out of GG's hand* "No bad CD is worth doing that for!"
Phew! Crisis Averted.
As for GG's Motivation? Very understandable! :lol::lol:

But not before I go to Ireland, hunt down Edge and MAKE him play Acrobat 15 times in a row, and record that over the cd. :madwife:

:lmao::lmao: *falls off chair*

will help chip in for bail $$ should the worst happen! Cuuse we'd surely appreciate your efforts!

She was known as "The Acrobat 'Stalker'"

:shifty:

Bit the bullet. I let my subscription lapse after Duets. Picked up the 85 buck sub, only costs about $80AU at the moment anyway, plus get last years gift, and ZooTV.

Very happy.

Back
Top Bottom