New U2 Album Announced for November 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gut feeling this thread will be closed. In fact, I have never felt stronger about a thread being closed than this one.

Well, the sources don't have any names. "A Source Told..."

Don't get hopes up...and don't blame them if nothing is released.

Seems like the most likely scenario, I'll be surprised if it's not released in November. But there is no reason to believe this yet. I mean, hell… the band went as far as to release a single, say it's on the upcoming album, and make a music video/television commercial for it, and play it on the biggest Talk Show in the US…. and that still didn't mean the album was coming.

Logically, November makes the most sense. All signs point to fall. But I'm not going to believe anything until something has been officially announced… on U2.com. Just remember, they seemed certain they were going to release this album in the fall of 2013, then it was April 2014, then June, and now we're looking at November with a lot of hope and no confirmation yet.

It's just that we've been discussing things like this in a sub-forum called Where The Album Has No Name and everyone chimes in and fights breaks out and fat jokes are made and snarky remarks abound but yet it's all in one place and we KNOW it's all bullshit so you post a thread that seems to confirm something and you've got nothing we haven't seen hours (days) before you so we don't like your thread and get with the program since you're from Dublin in name.....

Jeez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom