New Rolling Stone U2 Collector Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend who works with Rolling Stone's web team is grabbing me a copy of it. I'm going to see him on Tuesday or Wednesday, so if we don't know more about it, I can probably shed some light.

I saw it in the checkout lane at Wal-Mart and flipped through it. It has that photo all the PLEBAns love of Zoo-era Bono in the bathtub, but that's all I remember. I was in a hurry and figured it probably costs at least $9.00 and was another one of those compilation things like Spin magazine does all the time. (I was making a lot of assumptions, apparently.) So I basically don't know anything. :wave:

I saw it at Costco and it was 12.99 they ranked the top fifty songs and every breaking wave was 13 which was surprising

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It has excerpts of articles from Rolling Stone magazines that had U2 on the cover. It's 100 pages, and I don't think there's much new, but I suppose it's a nice collector's piece. I got it off of ebay for $9.99 with free shipping.

Rolling Stone came out with a comprehensive book of all of the U2 articles ever in Rolling Stone back in 1994. Essentially, every article ever written about U2 in Rolling Stone magazine from 1981 through 1994. I'd love to see one that had everything from 1981 through 2015. That would be a really big book!

This just appeared on my supermarket newsstand. I grabbed it (for nearly $14 w/tax) and while I have every article in my Rolling Stone back issues, the packaging is nice and the top 50 songs (while always controversial) is a cool read. Pick it up if you're a collector...:yes:

I do agree with the #1, however . I made a new playlist out of the rankings

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom