New Lithographs on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is an insane price. You think with the economy the way it is these days they would make it affordable

I know they're huge and handmade and limited and such...but seriously, 60$ would be a nice enough price. or perhaps even 50.

Well, $75 with a coupon was a pretty good buy really. You have to keep in mind these will be numbered to /500. That is an extremely low and rare run for a band like this.

I just betrayed Obama (and the citizens of the US including my husband ..shit, I'm in for it) and fueled the downward spin of the economy. I used plastic to buy the blue one. I know I was doing wrong, but couldn't help myself. Weird because I have wanted to buy a few of them for a long time and resisted. It's the power of NLOTH...It made me do it.

So it's only available to paying members?

Wouldn't the point of a stream be to get casual fans to hear it?

Maybe they are assuming (pretty much correctly) that a paid up subscriber (ie: a reasonably devoted fan) would be buying the album even if they hear the streaming from the site as opposed a casual fan who may go 'eh' heard it / can listen for free, don't need to spend my moooolah on it now???

psssss . . . . the lithographs are sooooo pretty :yes: me likey

I just betrayed Obama (and the citizens of the US including my husband ..shit, I'm in for it) and fueled the downward spin of the economy. I used plastic to buy the blue one. I know I was doing wrong, but couldn't help myself. Weird because I have wanted to buy a few of them for a long time and resisted. It's the power of NLOTH...It made me do it.

I think the power of "blue" over came us. :wave:
I mean, we see it everyday here. How can we resist it? :D

(I call it "U2 on Interference Beach")

I think the power of "blue" over came us. :wave:
I mean, we see it everyday here. How can we resist it? :D

(I call it "U2 on Interference Beach")

:wave: We didn't have a chance!

Ps I think I was also affected by Bono's singing on Moment of Surrender. I may never be the same.

$100 seems kind of standard for that kind of thing, if they're framed. If they're not framed, then yeah, that's ridiculous.

Jesus christ, 40 dollar shipping costs??? Where the hell are they sending it from? America???
Come on U2, wtf?

Ugh, but I want it badly.

I wish they didn't have the gold borders.
All of the lithos have been really nice but a more subtle color like black or even a white border would be a lot classier.
I have my original Joshua Tree litho that was sold back in the 90's.
It is signed by Anton and was actually printed directly from the negative.
It is my most prized possession!

I just ordered the blue one.

The Fez one is cool too - but the photo is less than half the total area of the print. Most of it is a gold border

I just got an email stating there will be a delay now, looks like the Blue one is going fast. haha

:uhoh: I didn't get an email like that, I just got the 'thank you for ordering' email.

Thanks for ordering from U2.Com! As a special thank you, check this out: We've created a very cool new video which captures just what life was like on the legendary ZOO TV TOUR of the early 1990's. This clip moves in mysterious ways! http://www.u2.com/videopage.html Best wishes The U2.Com Team * Please save this e-mail confirmation for your reference.

I wonder how I'm supposed to get my order.

Ship date Tracking number Shipper
Shipping info for this order is not available.

:hmm: Fanfire U2.com is still online.

Back
Top Bottom