New Clothing Available In U2.com Store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh the Let me in the sound one is NICE!

:grumpy: Why couldn't tehy do this when I ordered the litograph? Now I can't order because I'm NOT paying 40$ shipping costs again!

If only they knew how to send you the right size that you order. :crack:

I also have a feeling that this is going to be the name of the tour

'The Future Needs A Big Kiss'

U2T45866.jpg

Meh, want.

But cant justify spending that kind of money on a cheap t shirt that will probably be the wrong size when I get it.

Hmmmm, there's quite a few things that I would love to have there. The Let Me In The Sound t-shrt is great, the Boy t-shirt too and the NLOTH hoodie as well. Too bad I don't have the money for that stuff with the shipping. I hate not being rich. :(

If only they knew how to send you the right size that you order. :crack:

I also have a feeling that this is going to be the name of the tour

'The Future Needs A Big Kiss'

Would that work though? the previous tour names were all short.

Indeed. I say "Magnificent Tour".

Hmm well, I know in a recent interview Bono mentioned something about the tour name having something to do with the future needs a big kiss. Unless he was just messing.

Have the quality of the shirts gotten any better? I ordered one during the Elevation days and it was crap. For this price, these shirts should be manufactured by EDUN.

Hm, my EDUN Music Rising tshirt is really good quality, the Vertigo Tour with tour dates on the back is pretty thick too. I have a zoobaby tshirt, which is slightly thinner than the VT one, and it's got a couple of tiny holes due to my cat's claws.
On the other hand I have a black tshirt non U2 related that's about the same age and got a lot of tiny cat holes and a bigger hole in the back, and it's gotten thin. Overall the U2.com tshirts are decent to good quality. Though the VT one can get a bit hot in the summer.

Damn I was just going to order the Elevation suitcase shirt, now that's down, and that Let Me In The Sound shirt is the coolest... for twice as much. This U2 blitz isn't helping my whole not spending money thing.

I have never had any problem ordering from U2.com. Allways receive exactly what i ordered,maybe because im in the UK? Oh and cool T shirts!

Jeez how lame do the best of cover shirts look? the 1990-2000 especially? It litereally looks like they printed the cover onto iron on paper and stuck it on. :| I should know, I did that with the zooropa cover.

But DAYM that Zooropa T and the Achtung Baby symbols (and other AB ones) are good. And the hoodie on the last page is just downright SWEET. I REALLY wanted the hoodie from the Vertigo tour, but it was like £50. :ohmy:

Good to see so much variety though. :up:

I'm just going to wait to purchase the t-shirt at the tour. I'm not paying for shipping costs, especially something as outrageous as $40! I love U2, but not that much!

i really wish they would restock the zooropa cover shirt and the achtung baby 3 symbols shirt...been checking for a month now, hoping they'll restock....only small sizes, sigh...

Back
Top Bottom