New ABC show kinda using old Vertigo logo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I saw this ad on Facebook; the whole thing didn't fit in the window, so I couldn't get a shot of all of it. I couldn't help but think of this:

Vertigo-poster-01.jpg

When I saw this:

ABCVertigoRipoff.png

It's not exactly the same, but it's really close. :shrug: Or maybe I'm nuts. I thought it was interesting, anyway.

The old super cheesy "V" show from the 80's had the same splotchy V as its logo.

I'm probably dating myself, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the VERTIGO label was the TV show "V", not the other way around.

V is coming back? Awesome, call me cheesy but I liked this show!! :drool:

I'm probably dating myself, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the VERTIGO label was the TV show "V", not the other way around.

same here Gabe.
:lol:

This is an old show? :slant: Never heard of it.

I am old and my body reminds me periodically. However, I did watch "V" - it had its moments.

It'll be interesting to see the new show. If it's rebooted as successfully as "Doctor Who" or "Battlestar Gallactica" were, then it'll be a hit (same with the new "Star Trek" movie). But if it's done cheesy, well... we always have "Vertigo" to enjoy. :yes:

I may have been born after it came out, but I still knew what it was prior to there being a remake.

i'm going to start a thread soon saying that the new V isn't as good as the old V and it's all U2's fault and they should retire and i'm returning my t-shirt!!!11

The new V doesn't have as much passion as the old V, they should just drop V and go with an experimental Arabic character that no one knows.

While they're at it, can they make it look like they did in 87?

I just remember lizard people, the deus 'red dust' ex machina and Marc "Nostrils" Singer was in it. Also the dark haired female villain was a hottie (Diane?).

And some human had a lizard baby.
Disturbing for a 9 year old.

Back
Top Bottom