Never noticed this album cover connection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stealthboy

War Child
Achtung Baby - 4x4 grid
Zooropa - 3x3 grid
Pop - 2x2 grid

I was just staring at my LPs (framed hanging on the wall) and it just clicked. Weird that I never noticed the progression before. I wonder if it was done on purpose or if I'm just drawing connections where there are none in reality. :hmm:

And then Best of 1980-1990 comes out as a 1x1 with similar picture to Boy followed by ATYCLB with the full group reminding me of October. Weird (-:

And on the ATYCLB cover they are all standing up and on HTDAAB they are all sitting down. Weird.
;-)

stealthboy said:
Achtung Baby - 4x4 grid
Zooropa - 3x3 grid
Pop - 2x2 grid

I was just staring at my LPs (framed hanging on the wall) and it just clicked. Weird that I never noticed the progression before. I wonder if it was done on purpose or if I'm just drawing connections where there are none in reality. :hmm:

I posted about this about 3 years ago, I often wondered if it was a conscious decision, kinda cool if it is.

And on Boy and War there is the same boy

and then they curve ball us and on Unforgettable Fire there's just a building

HOLY PLOT TWIST BATMAN

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about...

but then again I'm a tad drunk right now and posting with one eye open.

Yes, no line on the horizon with The Unforgettable Fire and certainly no Boy on October. There's also no instructions on how you're supposed to dismantle an atomic bomb anywhere near the Joshua Tree so bite me....

Note to self - stop posting here.

Cripes, guys, come on! I think you all can stop now. I get it - I'm an idiot. Thanks.
Sorry, we're all going insane due to a lack of news. You're fine.

I hadn't noticed this, and thought it was pretty cool...:reject:

And on the Best of 1990-2000 album cover, it's....a couple of BUFFALOES

OH GOD THE HUMANITY

Back
Top Bottom