Need info about Brit Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lara_Croft

The Fly
Hi, I need information about the Brit Awards, there's someone in there who went to the past editions? Usually what's the price of GA?

thanks

it says that you need to be a member in order to purchase tickets, I've found another site selling tickets and seems more serious. But is it true about tickets for free?

what was the other site you found?

Applausestore.com are providers of tickets for the majority of tv broadcast shows in the UK.
I've got tickets through them several times - they're most definitely a legit company - and tickets have always been free.
I'd be interested as to who is selling them though if you'd be willing to share that info.

what was the other site you found?

Applausestore.com are providers of tickets for the majority of tv broadcast shows in the UK.
I've got tickets through them several times - they're most definitely a legit company - and tickets have always been free.
I'd be interested as to who is selling them though if you'd be willing to share that info.

I'm investigating!! I've asked to the Brits site, let's see if I get a reply!

Hi there , this morning there was and still is a PRE SALE for Mastercard holders through Ticketbastard . GA wasnt available , neither were floor seating . Up in the rafters were £75.00 each and floor tier - around the edge of floor seating , 1st tier and 2nd tier were £95.00 each . When you add on booking and mail fees is an expensive ticket to see them . I pulled up 2 seats in bay 24 which was directly in front of stage at the back , but for 1 song i decided wasnt worth it .
pete

They are purchasable, when I started looking into it a few weeks ago I found a link saying there was a Mastercard presale this morning at 10am. You could only buy the tickets with a Mastercard and GA tickets begin at £75 :| You can forget that, then :lol:

Don't ask me to find the link, because I can't, just google it :up:

Hi there , this morning there was and still is a PRE SALE for Mastercard holders through Ticketbastard . GA wasnt available , neither were floor seating . Up in the rafters were £75.00 each and floor tier - around the edge of floor seating , 1st tier and 2nd tier were £95.00 each . When you add on booking and mail fees is an expensive ticket to see them . I pulled up 2 seats in bay 24 which was directly in front of stage at the back , but for 1 song i decided wasnt worth it .
pete

... beat me too it :lol:

That's the problem, many brokers are selling the tickets in different dates! The one I found will start selling on Saturday, so what are they doing? If GA is 75 pounds (not €) is rather expensive.
Eventually if you enter the competition for free tickets when you should get an answer?
:doh:

There seem to be Level 4 seats available now here :
Seetickets.com - Partner Site

I had an email from Seetickets a couple of weeks ago - I'm on their mailing list (I deleted it, so can't look at it again) that said that tickets would go on sale at 10h00 next Saturday - and searching on Seetickets I found confirmation of this date, though looking for it again now it seems to have gone. I thought I remembered the price as £43, so maybe this is the price of standing tickets - or maybe I'm just mis-remembering.

That's the problem, many brokers are selling the tickets in different dates! The one I found will start selling on Saturday, so what are they doing? If GA is 75 pounds (not €) is rather expensive.
Eventually if you enter the competition for free tickets when you should get an answer?
:doh:

May I remind you that 75 pounds unfortunately now due to credit crunch equals 75 euros?

The date of the awards is Feb 18th, there is another event on the 20th at the roundhouse in Camden but I am not sure who will be there. U2 will definitely be performing at Earls Court on the 18th. For more info see: BRITs 2009 – 2009 Show Details

I'm gonna give it a miss I think. Don't wanna be up in the nose bleeds...especially not for 95 notes. If it was an entire u2 concert then yes! But i've no wish to see Coldplay collect award after award.

ah cool - i was on ticketbastard and other ticket sites last night and they had no info.
Must have all come this morning when they pre-sale opened.

I stand corrected then!

:sad:

I don`t think they have standing tickets as the area in front of the stage is reserved for the A list celebs & those nominated for and winning awards.

I`ve entered Applause.com to see if I win tickets. I would love to go but after adding on the cost of travel and a hotel it would be a very expensive song from U2. I`m tempted to just go down and see if there is any chance of seeing anyone arrive or leave but I think security will be very tight and its unlikely U2 would stop for autographs etc at this event.

What do others think?

Back
Top Bottom