Need help please Looking for photo from zooropa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmorrone

Babyface
Hey guys I'm looking for two pictures the one with the band in the military uniforms all together from sydney zooropa in a larger format, and the one where I believe Bono has his finger holding up the world in the same military style uniform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

~James

bonozooropalemonsuitearthAC.jpg

Sorry I can't find the other one you want in anything better than this right now

U2LemonsuitsACorbijn.jpg

u2lemonsuitsadampeace.gif

some bonus photos :wink:

bonolemonsuitearthAC.jpg

bonolemonsuitbwAC.jpg

EdgelemonarmyLondonAug1993AC.jpg

edgelemonarmy.jpg

edgeadamlemonarmyearth.jpg

edgelemonarmyAC.jpg

edgelemonarmysuitearthcal.jpg

i saw Zooropa and just wanted to say that Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car is so underrated. i listened to it last night on the way home from picking up ice cream.

That was my first favorite song from the album. :up: I love the whole album, but That one made me go :faint: at first listen. And ice cream :up:

i saw Zooropa and just wanted to say that Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car is so underrated. i listened to it last night on the way home from picking up ice cream.

/// listening to ice cream while driving a crashed car is another way of saying = Rock `n' Roll stops the traffic. "Mikal's gonna payyyyyy +++ yeah!" she says.~~~~~

Agreed!! Daddy's Gonna Pay is probably their funkiest song. I listen to it whenever I'm in a badass MacPhisto kind of mood.

If someone could do a hi-res scan from the Propaganda book (I don't have it anymore), the article on Paul Oakenfold has a nice sepia photo similar to the third one bonocomet posted.

If someone could do a hi-res scan from the Propaganda book (I don't have it anymore), the article on Paul Oakenfold has a nice sepia photo similar to the third one bonocomet posted.

I can do it for you, but my scanner isn't the best so if anyone can get a nice one that would be great too. I'll post it a little later :)

Excellent. Im going to try to get this one scanned at kinkos or something. I want a high-res one I can blow up for the music room.

I just noticed the propaganda book is bw version. Anyone know where to find the full color one in hi-res or the book it is in so i can blow it up large?

This is what I think

It seems that if anyone has the 1993 calendar (and were kind enough to scan it in full) we could get a whole lot of Lemon Army pics. Notice it says JULY at the bottom of one of the Edge pics!

Does anyone have a hi-res picture of the most common one (full band in front of planet earth, later used for "ZooTv Live from Sydney")? It would be much apreciated!

Back
Top Bottom