name of the father....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great movie...decided to watch it on demand...had some killer performances, found out later that it was nominated for Best Picture. :up:

awesome indeed. my parents are from ireland ( cavan and leitrim) and i have relatives in the north, and my girlfriend is from the most catholic part of armagh in the north. it def hits home for me and a lot of my family. i think were all gonna get together and watch this movie again on paddys day and then go out....:)

Powerful song
Great music.
innovative sound
Killer lyric
great movie
The soundtrack is also amazing - Sinead's song is unreal.

with all due respect, id be furious if that arsehole did a magic trick to a song about something so serious as this. hes lucky i wasnt there thats for sure, u2 or not.

magic is an art. music is an art. Both are respectable. His performance of the piece was beautiful and I have a deep appreciation for that. Magic can be extremely serious, beautiful, and mysterious but it has been reduced to a cheap novelty because of crappy performers who dont take it seriously.

watch for yourself- this is absolutely a beautiful performance. In my mind, magic when performed right can be just as moving, emotional, and profound as any other artform. I feel bad that it has been beaten down in society, and Im sorry you havent had the opportunity to truly see it for the beauty that the performance of magic can be:

YouTube - Caught On Video!!!-David Copperfield -The Fan

A very good song!!!
And the song Bono and The Edge wrote for Sinead O'Connor is amazing !!!
And Billy Boola :bow:

This song never ceases to amaze me, I'd love to hear more in this vein.

Bono + Gavin Friday = :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom