Name Every U2 Album Song Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
122/137, didn't have enough time to finish NLOTH

I'm glad to say I got eight out of the least guessed ten...but stupid me couldn't come up with Two Hearts Beat as One :doh: and I love that song...

136/137, four minutes to go

missed all along the watchtower, no biggie. wonder what the results would look like had passengers been included

there's more betterer quizzes on there too

i'm kind of UPSET i did this

got all 137 with 4:30 to spare. The two songs that took me the longest to remember were "Is That All?" and the "All Along the Watchtower" cover on R&H.

did more than half of the albums in their correct order, too. :up:

Got all but one. It wouldn't accept Van Diemans Land, but at the end I saw that it had wanted me to put the apostrophe in although it didn't need correct punctuation elsewhere in the quiz!!

Got all but one. It wouldn't accept Van Diemans Land, but at the end I saw that it had wanted me to put the apostrophe in although it didn't need correct punctuation elsewhere in the quiz!!

Your other problem is that the name is Van Diemen's Land.

I got 124. I was surprised that I could remember every song on The Unforgettable Fire. And I totally forgot about Wild Horses and Until The End Of The World. :doh: Now I'm gonna erase my memory, and try again... hmm... maybe tomorrow.

I noticed if the song starts with "the" you don't need to put that in the there. You can just type Fly or Unforgettable Fire

Can you name every song?

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

Found this game/quiz where you have to name all 137 of the U2 studio album songs (not including bonus tracks). You're given 15 minutes to try to name as many songs as you can. Thought it was worth sharing.

Can you name the songs from U2's studio albums? - sporcle

I got 128/137. How'd you do?

I feel like an idiot for missing
Desire, Staring At The Sun and Van Diemens Land

I got 127/137. I missed songs off of October, Boy, War and Unforgettable Fire. I also blanked on When Loves Comes to Town and In a Little While.

130/137

Interestingly, I completely blanked on three songs from NLOTH -- Stand Up Comedy, Fez, White as Snow. Missed 2 from Boy (Another Time, Twilight), 1 from October (With a Shout), 1 from War (Refugee). Ah well.

I guess I was too tired at 2:30AM. 84/137
For Some reason I failed miserably on October, Where I only got October-the song right :reject:
NLOTH and TUF were easy. Couldn't come up with Indian Summer Sky though, even went through the lyrics in my head hoping to hear the title. On the rest there were always 3/4 missing.
Can't wait to try this with my friends.

135/137. Only missed ones were God Part II and Stranger In A Strange Land

I'd reckon that most people's missed songs were from R&H and October

137/137 with 0:33 left, but it took me a minute and a half to remember the last two (The Star Spangled Banner and Rejoice)

Did it again, improved my time to 3:07. This time the R&H track I couldn't remember at first was Love Rescue Me (it was Heartland the first time). I went through titles alphabetically until I got to L. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom