Mysitc Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Right now Im listening to the 2005-04-25 - Seattle show and I must say that Bono is very crazy/mystic on this show :hmm: :) A few f*ck words, throwing words around in the songs, alot of high notes. I realy recomend you to listen to it :)

Some intressting things in the show:

Vertigo1
Sounds like Bono is half-awake in the song.
"all of this can be yours, just give me what I want or shut the fuck off"

NYD
Incredible opening by Bono

LPOE
In the beginning in the songs he just says: "Now you got someone deal with, mother fucker"

BTBS
Normaly I think this song is boring, but this version is great.

Bad
One of better versions of Bad, Bono does an amazing vocal job.

WTSHNN
Great version

One
Great speech by Bono

Zoo Station
Mr Macphisto is back:
"I'm ready to duck, ready to dive
Ready to say I'm glad to be alive
I'm ready, I'm ready for the push."

Vertigo2
"Play the same fucking song again"
3:45 in the song Edge does a thing with his guitars he normal dosnt

I really want to utilise U2start but I'm a bit of an idiot and don't know how to convert faf or wav files or whatever they are into mp3, cos my computer doesn't like them for some reason.

Is it downloading a .rar file? That's just like winzip. You can find a free .rar extractor program online, I'm sure.

I really want to utilise U2start but I'm a bit of an idiot and don't know how to convert faf or wav files or whatever they are into mp3, cos my computer doesn't like them for some reason.

Download WinRAR here, very simple and free: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files. Click on "downloads" on the left side and choose the one that matches your computer (you want the RAR ones, not FAR). I can't remember if there's any steps after it's downloaded, but if there is, it's very easy. That's all you need. :)

think i'll download this show tonight. i noticed that the audio quality was only given 3/5 stars. is it pretty bad?

think i'll download this show tonight. i noticed that the audio quality was only given 3/5 stars. is it pretty bad?

It's more like 3.5/4, very clear.

Great show, thanks for pointing it out. Bono does sound like he's in an alternate universe. His middle part in Mysterious Ways is out of this world. :up:

Great show, thanks for pointing it out. Bono does sound like he's in an alternate universe. His middle part in Mysterious Ways is out of this world. :up:

awesome. thanks. i look forward to listening tonight. this is one show i never downloaded.

It's been a while since I've listened to it, but if it's the same recording as I have, it's pretty good. Not the best one I've heard, but very listenable.

It was a standout show from early in the tour - it had Bad! It had Gloria! It had Bono singing emotionally to a little boy during SYCMIOYO! The first appearance of the Vertigo encore! It was wild.

I was bummed there weren't other recordings or remastered versions that came out - I swear I've seen at least three versions of the recording from the previous night's show. Which is awesome, I just want that for the 25th, which was the better of the Seattle shows.

I'm listening to it now... very listenable... I'd say it's a solid four-star (out of five).

:lol: Havent seen any video on this show more then some short youtube clips :( Would be great if someone could upload any videos of this show if they had something from it.

He realy have an mysterious behaivor on this show :hmm: To much medicine? If it had been an ZooTV show I hadnt react on it much, but acting like this on a Vertigo show? :)

I've not seen any video recordings from this show. I don't think it was offered up on the usual places online. :( If anyone taped it, they're keeping it private.

And I didn't realize that extra cursing = "mystic." ;)

Other than the bonus swear words, I don't remember anything about his behavior being weird or "off."

Back
Top Bottom