Muse & Edge - Glastonbury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK this is the last song guys. I had an awesome evening with all of you. And damn. I'm so happy now I'm close to tears. First the great setlist, then Edge with STREETS, THen Plug in baby ROCKED so badly, now Knights. That's three of my favourites right after one another. :fuckyeah::rockon:

:rockon:

edgemuse6-26-2010.jpg

nicely captured!
*rightclicksave*

Okay, that made me cry.

oh me too :hug: was bouncing around my kitchen like an absolute lunatic when I heard the opening strains blasting from my pretty little phone! Wow!!!!!!!!! I loved it - gorgeous that muse were all fangirly too :cute:

just poking my head in to thank ms Lila for posting jtv link on fb and to the original poster (adrienloth????) for finding it :heart:

happy happy Sunday morning :wave: :loveshower:

tonight has shown me just how much i sometimes take bono's huge onstage presence and personality for granted... Matt is great but Bono is (one of) the greatest frontman ever for a reason!

It also for me highlighted the emotional directness of streets compared to the conceptual nature of the admittedly great Muse...

Loved every second of it...

I'm not out yet! Ha I shall leave when the last note's done ringing in my ears! Way too fuckin psyched up to sleep now. even though it's 1.15 and I have to get up in 6 hours.

God I can't wait for my friend to send me the dvd he recored of this!

tonight has shown me just how much i sometimes take bono's huge onstage presence and personality for granted... Matt is great but Bono is (one of) the greatest frontman ever for a reason!

It also for me highlighted the emotional directness of streets compared to the conceptual nature of the admittedly great Muse...

Nicely put.

edgemusematt6-26-2010.jpg

I'm sure there will be great pics later. I only snapped these quickly for now. I was too busy watching and my kids kept screaming to stop freezing the screen. :D

Very well put. It was really interesting to see that difference.
Muse is a great band, but U2 is just magic.
And that magic definitely needs Bono to sing.

Muse is a great band, but Matt's too shy to be a real frontman. He's more of an Edge kinda guy. That's why usually the drummer Dominic says hi to the crowd and such. There's the main difference with U2. Bono's the difference, the fourth man.

I turned off my TV as soon as I heard Viva la vida. I still hate coldplay.

God I'm melting. Too enthousiastic. Must. Try. To. Sleep.

Thanks for the screencap Comet! :love:

Uprising
Supermassive Black Hole
New Born <3<3<3 with the extended outro jam
Dominic saying hi to the crowd
Map of the Problematique
Guiding Light
Citizen Erased
Nishe
United States of Eurasia
Matt talking to the crowd, that's a surprise! Chris still smoking his pipe, very sophisticated!
Feeling Good
Undisclosed Desires
Resistance
Hysteria
House of the Rising Sun
Time is Running Out
Starlight
Stockholm Syndrome

Encore With The Edge:
Where The Streets Have No Name

2nd Encore:

Plug in Baby
Man with the harmonica (snippet) - Knights of Cydonia

Thanks Galeongirl for the setlist. Love the new avatar :wink:

Glad I was able to help some listen/watch online today. I've missed the setlist parties :sad: This was fun!!! :happydance: Now if those of us in the U.S. can watch those middle songs we missed (Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, Resistance, Hysteria, House of the Rising Sun, Time is Running Out, and Starlight), that would be awesome!

:grouphug:

Glad I was able to help some listen/watch online today. I've missed the setlist parties :sad: This was fun!!! :happydance: Now if those of us in the U.S. can watch those middle songs we missed (Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, Resistance, Hysteria, House of the Rising Sun, Time is Running Out, and Starlight), that would be awesome!

This will be on every torrent site tomorrow, no worries.

You're welcome. And ofcourse, if I get that dvd sent to me, I'll be willing to share. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom