Muse & Edge - Glastonbury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uprising
Supermassive Black Hole
New Born <3<3<3 with the extended outro jam
Dominic saying hi to the crowd
Map of the Problematique
Guiding Light
Citizen Erased

So there's a bit of a shookup. Nice! :up: Like the flow from GL into CE. I won't be predicting the setlist from now on, I'll wait till I hear the songs. The closer's still a given though.

I'm liking this and and I can get used to this. Oh yes.

So i'm proposing this new rule: whenever i visit a concert, a week later there should be a live broadcast on TV. :D

Oh I could live with a dvd of this concert. THough I'd rather have our gig, as that one had MK Ultra and Bliss!:D Glad I got the bootleg already though!

Don't worry Lila, I'll name them all for ya. And if you want I can sing them awfully out of key in your ears. :wink:

Uprising
Supermassive Black Hole
Map of the Problematique
Guiding Light
Citizen Erased
<Jam session>
United States of Eurasia AKA Freddie Mercury lives!

Does anyone know how long they're playing?

Oh I could live with a dvd of this concert. THough I'd rather have our gig, as that one had MK Ultra and Bliss!:D Glad I got the bootleg already though!

I'm sure we'll be able to download a HD DVD of this tomorrow.
Already looking forward to when i can play it at full volume.

But this one will have Edge!

Is the bootleg any good? I saw it, but haven't downloaded it yet because i kinda hate audience bootlegs...

I'm sure we'll be able to download a HD DVD of this tomorrow.
Already looking forward to when i can play it at full volume.

But this one will have Edge!

Is the bootleg any good? I saw it, but haven't downloaded it yet because i kinda hate audience bootlegs...

That'd be great! :up:And good reasoning, I can't wait to see what song Edge will play on. Them together doing The Fly would be very very cool.

To be honest, I haven't had the time to listen to it. :reject: Probably won't have time till tuesday!

Uprising
Supermassive Black Hole
Map of the Problematique
Guiding Light
Citizen Erased
<short Jam session>
United States of Eurasia
Matt talking to the crowd, that's a surprise! Chris still smoking his pipe, very sophisticated!
Feeling Good

Meh, waste of a setlist spot to me. I never liked Feeling Good. Hope this won't mean Hysteria isn't gonna be played!

Friend of mine in the UK just said his dad's recording it. :lol: If he can get it to dvd he'll send me a copy! AWESOME!

I think Matt said about one sentence at our gig too! :cute: Shy guy!

And WTF at the amount of people in this thread. O_O 40 MEMBERS and 32 guests?

medium.jpg

U2.com > Sign In
U2.com > Sign In

Uprising
Supermassive Black Hole
Map of the Problematique
Guiding Light
Citizen Erased
<short Jam session>
United States of Eurasia
Matt talking to the crowd, that's a surprise! Chris still smoking his pipe, very sophisticated!
Feeling Good
Undisclosed Desires

That pic is too small for me to see any details on guitars or bass. Can't make a song out of that. :(

Back
Top Bottom