More U2 bashing by the Independent Newspaper.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_lk8a2qytFL1qcze9n.gif

Didnt they know he was a recovering alcoholic??? even i knew that. What a stupid mistake to make,unless it was some type of sick joke ?

Really stupid mistake

Aw, at least he was cool about it. Maybe he gave it to his crew?

Maybe he thought "fuck it" and drank it. Then it would all be Bono's fault. The press would have another field day?

They say right in the article that Slash was playing with his band. I'm sure his band didn't mind the beer. slash is a big boy, he knows what do do with the gift, and thanked U2 for it.

Sent from my fingertips.

They say right in the article that Slash was playing with his band. I'm sure his band didn't mind the beer. slash is a big boy, he knows what do do with the gift, and thanked U2 for it.

Sent from my fingertips.

Exactly! but how do you feed the U2 bashing machine then?

I can now add to my already awesome U2 Bad Ass Pirate Phase list:

1. Not paying their taxes in Ireland
2. Hacking everyone's phones
3. Destroying the Malibu environment
4. Homomaniacs
5. Crashing the EMAs by playing a song with no single or video
6. Trying to get Slash to fall off the wagon

I can now add to my already awesome U2 Bad Ass Pirate Phase list:

1. Not paying their taxes in Ireland
2. Hacking everyone's phones
3. Destroying the Malibu environment
4. Homomaniacs
5. Crashing the EMAs by playing a song with no single or video
6. Trying to get Slash to fall off the wagon

:love:

Either way, the first sentence of the article is grammatically incorrect, and that amuses me.

I'm sure U2 keeps up on Slash's personal issues, and I'm sure it's the first time slash has received alcohol as a gift since becoming sober. Jeez.

...and like he's not surrounded by alcohol all the time. Adam obviously is not offended by their choice of a gift...and he's a recovering alcoholic, too. Must be a slow news day for the Independent.

Back
Top Bottom