Mikal, why do you love FEZ-BEING BORN so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely story MIKAL.

I was listening to Fez this morning on my morning walk to work, crossing over Waterloo Bridge I finally really got into the song and realised that it's almost the best song on NLOTH, I love Magnificent far too much for fez to replace it, but it's getting close.

Lovely story MIKAL.

I was listening to Fez this morning on my morning walk to work, crossing over Waterloo Bridge I finally really got into the song and realised that it's almost the best song on NLOTH, I love Magnificent far too much for fez to replace it, but it's getting close.

it is one of the great "mood" songs in U2's category. i'll even admit, there are times where i can't listen to it. i have to be in the right state of mind. but imo, that's what's so great about the song.

I'll look out for a U2 fan bobbing along to Fez on my walk back from work today! I cross over Hungerford Bridge every morning and evening, and I've had some memorable listens to Fez on a few amazing evenings :drool:

Small world!!!

i've no idea what's going on here, but anything that rhymes with pez is fucking rad.

i totally posted in the old fez - being born appreciation thread:

pez - being eaten

...it made sense at the time.

great story mikal :up: that's what really makes U2 my favourite band, all the emotional connections I get out of their songs...they've been with me since I was a kid

Tis a very good song, just about my 2nd favourite song on NLOTH, behind the almighty Unknown Caller of course. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom