Merry Christmas,what u2 gifts did you get??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Merry Christmas to you all

If you have been good this year what u2 gifts did you get?

I got ( I must of been good)

Songs of experience boxset
Zooropa blue vinyl
How to dismantle an atomic bomb vinyl
£200 for u2 e&i tickets

Suppose you could class a new record player as a u2 gift seeing as it's mainly gonna be u2 played on it :)

Enjoy your day/ holiday

I got 2 round trip airline tickets. Now I can finally attend the U2charist this year!!!

I don't believe I have received an actual Christmas gift in 10 years, other than money/gift cards. My family is very much of the "Buy your own gift" persuasion, as is my wife. We of course go all out for the kids, though.

But I remember when I was about 13-14, and I had just recently started getting into U2. My parents got me Live at Red Rocks, and Zoo TV Sydney. That was literally life changing! I was then inspired to get into music, get my first guitar and take lessons, which lead to some of the most forming events of my life.

I got 2 round trip airline tickets. Now I can finally attend the U2charist this year!!!

I love how non u2 presents like money ,airline tickets etc etc are turned into u2 presents by u2 fans :)

Merry Christmas to you all

If you have been good this year what u2 gifts did you get?

I got a U2 Tee, black with a large " U2" (in blue) on the front and smaller on the back -- the band somewhat silhouetted on both sides by the lettering.

Not that you asked, but I was also given a Star Wars sweatshirt.

I plan to burn that one.

That's funny. I had to Google it. Are you the person who reviewed it on Amazon and said it was such poor quality that you might use it for toilet paper?

I did not, but it is pretty awful quality. Luckily my brother got it as a gag, so he already got his money's worth, but I'd be very disappointed if I bought this as a genuine gift.

I had to tell my mom some years ago to not buy me anything U2-related for Christmas or my birthday, because I have zero patience and will already have bought it.

What ever happened to the u2 calendars? Ain't done one for years have they. I have to settle for a West Bromwich Albion football club one now :)

I bet youde probably have a hard time finding one now - somehow I don't think it could hold up sales wise to the "beebs".
I don't even remember where I used to get them. I think sometimes Barnes and Noble.

This year I had a Bruce Springsteen calendar that I ordered from B & N. Hate to recycle it in a few days. Happy to say good riddance to 2017 though.

You can upload pictures and make/order your own calendar at Snapfish or other photo sites. Which is kinda fun.

You can upload pictures and make/order your own calendar at Snapfish or other photo sites. Which is kinda fun.

Never thought of that , saying that I take my calendar to work, marking in overtime, holidays etc etc. Now they would take the Mickey out of me for having a u2 calendar, that's one thing but taking a u2 calendar to work that I've made myself :) I think I shall pass on that and stick with my football calendar:)

Back
Top Bottom