Merry Christmas :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
This is totally impertinent to the subject of EIKIW, but there are often happy insert-holiday-here threads in FYM, so I figure that I'm not being too terrible by starting this thread here. Merry Christmas to everyone here who is celebrating it! I hope you all have a fantastic day with friends, family, and whomever. Also, I would like to thank everyone here for making this forum a fun, interesting, and intelligent place for discussion, even on a boring off-year. This is definitely my favorite of the forums in which I have participated, and that's largely because the members are fantastic.

I'm only having a happy Christmas if you can confirm the rumour that this greeting is remastered.

Moggio will rate this Christmas with the lowest possible amount of Moggios unless he gets all members of Rush under the tree.

Santaatbeach-1.jpg

This is totally impertinent to the subject of EIKIW, but there are often happy insert-holiday-here threads in FYM, so I figure that I'm not being too terrible by starting this thread here. Merry Christmas to everyone here who is celebrating it! I hope you all have a fantastic day with friends, family, and whomever. Also, I would like to thank everyone here for making this forum a fun, interesting, and intelligent place for discussion, even on a boring off-year. This is definitely my favorite of the forums in which I have participated, and that's largely because the members are fantastic.

Agreed. It's the reason it's been my internet "home" for 7 years now (wow! :ohmy:). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Back
Top Bottom