Mercy on new Transformers Soundtrack???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the nerdishness, but in these films bumblebee talks through radio snippets, with each snippet lasting a word or phrase... perhaps the vocals of north star make up one of the snippets, in which case it will be barely noticeable :(
If it played a larger role, the song would probably be on the soundtrack, but we all know how every U2 release has to be massive these days. It would be cool if they did release North star to tie in with the score as well as a small end-of-tour-EP, but obviously that's not happening at this stage.

I'm pretty sure Bumblebee can talk now. But then I've only seen those movies once so, :shrug:.

I'm glad Meghan Fox got booted out of the franchise. She was absolutely terrible. Yeah, she's hot and all, but can't act her way out of a paper bag. Having U2 on the same bill with her on SNL was also pretty scary. :lol:

I'm glad Meghan Fox got booted out of the franchise. She was absolutely terrible. Yeah, she's hot and all, but can't act her way out of a paper bag. Having U2 on the same bill with her on SNL was also pretty scary. :lol:

She's not even that.

I'm pretty sure Bumblebee can talk now. But then I've only seen those movies once so, :shrug:.

His voice got fixed at the end of the first one, but, for no reason, he was back to using the 'radio talk' by the sequel.
... that's michael bay's sense of continuity for ya! :wink:

Is this the one where Shia LaBeouf runs away from many explosions?

YouTube - ‪MICHEAL BAYSPLOSIONS!!‬‏

She's not even that.

She's okay. Will she used to be, not so much now. I'm glad she's gone though.

Though I'm expecting her late departure to make the screenplay even more weak and awkward than it's predecessors.

Eh, its a movie about giant robots blowing shit up. What do you expect?

Although I'm going to the midnight screening at my closest IMAX :hyper:

It's North Star:

It was the same tune, the same melody but it had a rich production. It wasn't unplugged. It had a mellow piano and violins. I could say that it sounded like "Winter" from the Brothers movie -- they could be heard back-to-back in a new album. I must say that it sounds like such a great song, a big and touching ballad.

Confirmed: U2's 'North Star' Appears In Transformers Movie

Looks like more than a few people will want to download the movie just to get a glimpse of the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom