Medium, Rare and Remastered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
I couldn't find another thread, but I am sure that one of our fine Mods will re-direct me or merge or what have you if there is another conversation already going on.

Anyway, I am excited to share my review of the recently released fan-club only record.

Talk about it here, but post comments on the main page too if you are so inclined. Thanks!!!!!

Here it is:

Medium, Rare and Remastered: A Completist Cornucopia of Alternate Versions and Ultimate Vision : U2 Interference - U2 Fans, Pop Culture Webzine, & More

What kind of opinions on this cd are you looking for exactly? Most of us had all the tracks before the cd came out anyway, so it's not quite a new experience. It's ofcourse nice that we have the tunes in high quality, but besides that, I'm not too thrilled.

What kind of opinions on this cd are you looking for exactly? Most of us had all the tracks before the cd came out anyway, so it's not quite a new experience. It's ofcourse nice that we have the tunes in high quality, but besides that, I'm not too thrilled.

i'm a mix between these thoughts and the fact that i actually really enjoyed the tracklisting on this, with the exception of Jesus Christ. it was a good listen.

Back
Top Bottom