Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone else that got the box set with light bulb usb- did your cpu recognize the usb and open it up as a drive device? My light bulb lit up properly, but could not access the usb drive on 2 different cpu,'s. I'm wondering if there was anything on it, and also the size of it

The USB light bulb is just that, a light bulb that is powered by a USB connector. It is not a drive device.

:bump:

I just got around to watching the DVD today, and is it just me or does this look really blurry? It looks like a bad VHS tape or a 3D movie without the 3D glasses. It shows up the most in the text at the beginning, or is it supposed to look like that?

Blurry%20DVD%202_zpsxtgqtw0q.jpg

Blurry%20DVD_zpssdf0lhri.jpg

Blurry%20DVD%203_zpscrm9mohe.jpg

The main menu and the bonus disk are fine, but the show itself hurts my eyes. :eek: It looks like double vision.

:bump:

I just got around to watching the DVD today, and is it just me or does this look really blurry? It looks like a bad VHS tape or a 3D movie without the 3D glasses. It shows up the most in the text at the beginning, or is it supposed to look like that?

Blurry%20DVD%202_zpsxtgqtw0q.jpg

Blurry%20DVD_zpssdf0lhri.jpg

Blurry%20DVD%203_zpscrm9mohe.jpg

The main menu and the bonus disk are fine, but the show itself hurts my eyes. :eek: It looks like double vision.

Might be an input issue in your end. Make sure your are using an HDMI input.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Mine was blurry as well (bluray/hdmi), but not that bad. I returned it to amazon, and will try a new copy soon.

Yes, other DVDs look fine, so it's not a hardware issue.

Well it depends on the resolution of the DVD. I discovered this a few years ago with my parent's set up. They bought a new TV, some shows and DVDs worked fine, others were blurry. They weren't utilizing an hdmi chord, it made all the difference in the world.

Well it depends on the resolution of the DVD. I discovered this a few years ago with my parent's set up. They bought a new TV, some shows and DVDs worked fine, others were blurry. They weren't utilizing an hdmi chord, it made all the difference in the world.

I'll have to look into that. I'm thinking about sending it back again just to see what happens with the next one. Besides, the plastic thing that holds the disc is broken on this one, so the DVD slides around in the case, which is annoying. So that's another excuse to get a new one. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom