Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hqdefault.jpg

Well if so then at least they were standing up this time. :hyper:

I remember when that happened. The outrage from this fans may have been the worst I've ever seen on this forum.

I love that it's captured by Larry during the intro to Desire as he's glaring at them and looks away in complete disgust

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I remember when that happened. The outrage from this fans may have been the worst I've ever seen on this forum.

I love that it's captured by Larry during the intro to Desire as he's glaring at them and looks away in complete disgust

Are you referring to the scene at a previous i+e show where a group of fans was brought on stage and they didn't stop taking selfies and Bono told them to be in the moment? Or are you talking about something else?

Watching the bonus material I can't help wondering - does Patti Smith have trouble seeing? Odd seeing the band members leading her by the hand on and off stage.

I've seen her live twice in the past few years and she would occasionally pull out reading glasses, but certainly didn't need help with anything.

Anyone in Australia received their U2.com store preorder of the Paris DVD?

I paid US$36 postage but got no tracking number and 18 days after release ... nothing ?

Got an audio cut, listening now. This might be one of my new favorite versions of Bullet. The new lyrics from Bono are incredible, and the back-to-basics arrangement sounds raw. It's really damn good.

He was one of the fans on stage during "Elevation", presumably because he had been on stage at a show of theirs before (as had everyone else, I assume).

J
sorry if i missed this already covered....

but what is the bonus content avail with the one-time download code in boxset?

I re-read the digital download card, and it actually says "with bonus material" not additional bonus content. So i may have intrupted it wrong. Does this just mean the bonus material on disc 2 of the physical release- and not actually NEW material thats not on physical release?

I can now confirm that there is NO new exclusive bonus material. It's just the bonus clips from the physical release.

Anyone else that got the box set with light bulb usb- did your cpu recognize the usb and open it up as a drive device? My light bulb lit up properly, but could not access the usb drive on 2 different cpu,'s. I'm wondering if there was anything on it, and also the size of it

Back
Top Bottom