Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A nice unexpected bonus was the near-complete audio of '40' that plays during the closing credits. Would anyone happen to know which city/date this live version of 40 was recorded?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Sure it was the version from red rocks

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I teared up when the credits started. "Sing this song with me this is 40". What a ride it's been. Here's to Songs Of Experience.

Last edited:
Ugh just went to a mall with my wife, was planning on picking up the DVD there. Then I realized it's no longer 2002, and there is nowhere in this mall that would sell it! Stupid modern age!

I lucked out, mall close to home had the super deluxe version in stock for cheaper than Amazon and U2.com price. I was made to feel old though when I phoned the store to reserve it and the clerk asked, "What you tube DVD are you looking for?"

Last edited:
Recieved my boxset today,very nice. Whether its worth the £100 is debatable but still a nice set. Bad and people have the power on one of the extras is superb

Shame there was no proper behind the scenes documentary as an extra

It's the full concert video in one file and all the extras in another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the answers, I was hoping for an audio download but I guess I'll have to make my own version of it the hard way

I was able to locate a 24/96 FLAC Audio Rip of the show and the bonus tracks. Much improved audio from the leaked or broadcast versions which while having good sound were kinda flat. The official mix is much better and is among the best of their live audio in my opinion. Anyone know who mixed it?

I was able to locate a 24/96 FLAC Audio Rip of the show and the bonus tracks. Much improved audio from the leaked or broadcast versions which while having good sound were kinda flat. The official mix is much better and is among the best of their live audio in my opinion. Anyone know who mixed it?

Where did you find this Rip?

Could you please share where you found it? I'm not having any luck on torrent sites for audio of the DVD.

Ugh my life has been so hectic that I have owned this DVD since Monday and I still haven't been able to watch it!! Ugh... It's actually pretty terrible. I've actually even sat down to watch it a couple times, but as usual, every time my ass hits the seat and I get comfortable, somebody needs something!!

Last edited:
I haven't watched it yet but only because I was waiting until tonight, to have some friends over for a li'l U2 party. Yay.

It was good. Having a nice sound system helps. Was impressed with RBW, and overall the pace of the show was nice.

If I would change anything, it was really weird to me with the fan interaction. Not to be judgmental, so I'm going to anyway, but are these fans that are at every single show? It seemed very scripted in how they acted, versus a more spontaneous moment. Of course that's just projecting my personality on the situation. I would have asked for the camera and not done any jumping around.

And I cannot watch COBL. It's just too strange

It was good. Having a nice sound system helps. Was impressed with RBW, and overall the pace of the show was nice.

If I would change anything, it was really weird to me with the fan interaction. Not to be judgmental, so I'm going to anyway, but are these fans that are at every single show? It seemed very scripted in how they acted, versus a more spontaneous moment. Of course that's just projecting my personality on the situation. I would have asked for the camera and not done any jumping around.

And I cannot watch COBL. It's just too strange

In this case, as everyone brought on stage was invited, yes, it was fairly scripted... and as happy as I was that some friends who were chosen, objectively it doesn't come off well at all.

And City is so incredibly creepy. They should have cut it out and used another nights version

I had a great time watching the show on a recent flight. Editing was good, sound was great (with the exception of the fake audience noise every now and then). COBL was weird. Their best concert film since the Elevation Tour.

Back
Top Bottom