Live in Paris DVD release official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Extras include Electric Co. from November 11th which wasnt included on the leaked broadcast I think, nice :)

As my housemate put it, "that guy has bedroom eyes."

Would like to enjoy the song without that.

I just give Bono credit for not bursting out laughing during the song. I wouldn't have been able to keep it together.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the itunes version is the standard version or if it's the deluxe?

Also, does the physical dvd include a digital download?

Thanks folks!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Might be a silly question but had super deluxe delivered today, where can j find the digital download?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Spoilers:

I wonder why The Fly was omitted from the 'live' broadcast but put back in the DVD/blu Ray? Unexpected bonus!

(I guess it's not a spoiler as it's listed on the back. I guess I should read more carefully. Still, bonus to me.)

Last edited:
There is a digital download code in the Super Deluxe Box, right?

Where it is possible to download the contents? In iTunes?

Do I receive this code by email or it just comes inside the box?

Thanks!

Time constraints, in combo with it would be kinda boring for HBO viewers to sit through an intermission.

U2Gigs pointed out that Bono is singing live vocals on the DVD version, which means it's probably from Glasgow. Presenting it how they did (cutting between the Berlin Wall Fly Text, Bono singing, and the rest of the band chilling) is a lot more interesting to watch in a concert film than just the screen.

Why would that mean it's from Glasgow? I mean there were clearly some mixed in moments from other shows..but most likely from the other Paris shows imo

Why would that mean it's from Glasgow? I mean there were clearly some mixed in moments from other shows..but most likely from the other Paris shows imo

Bono only sung live Fly on the Glasgow shows

Finally bought the deluxe edition. Didn't have time to see the show itself so I started watching the extras. Glad to see they didn't forget about The Wanderer.

If I remember correctly U2 posted it. That's regarding the live performance. I can't remember any official statement that it was sung live ONLY in Glasgow.

It's 2016, isn't it possible for us to receive these on the release date if we ordered from U2.com? Not a week later?

I see they kept the chick with the 1950's dress in the cut along with the mess that was Elevation. Oh well, I guess the groupies that were on stage can watch their 15 mins of fame over and over to their hearts content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 2016, isn't it possible for us to receive these on the release date if we ordered from U2.com? Not a week later?

From what I've gathered, most of those who ordered through U2.com got theirs on (or before) release date. Many who ordered at Amazon.com have a delay though.

A nice unexpected bonus was the near-complete audio of '40' that plays during the closing credits. Would anyone happen to know which city/date this live version of 40 was recorded?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Ugh just went to a mall with my wife, was planning on picking up the DVD there. Then I realized it's no longer 2002, and there is nowhere in this mall that would sell it! Stupid modern age!

Back
Top Bottom