Live at Red Rocks original VHS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

midnightlemon

The Fly
Does anyone own a copy of the original VHS of the Live at Red Rocks video? I'm talking about the one released in 1984 by MCA Home Video (later versions were released by other companies - RCA/Columbia, PolyGram, etc).

I'm was wondering if I could get a scan of the front/back covers of that tape. I've seen the covers for all other version and was hoping I could get one for this one. Thanks.

It's been a while since I've had the VHS, but it jogs my memory of looking like that, or at least very similar.

I Googled "u2 red rocks vhs" under Google Images, and that's one of the links that popped up.

I'm talking about the original one released on MCA Home Video. It was only in print for about two years cause it was re-released by Musicvision in 1986. (I know this because I wrote the Wikipedia article.)

I've done Google searches and can't seem to find an image of it - all the images are of later releases.

I think this might be the one you want?

rr1983VHScover.jpg

rr1983backsm.jpg

rr1983backpartial.jpg

rr1983backBE.jpg

rr1983backLA.jpg

I don't own this one (mine was released in 1991) so I can't get a full bigger pic of it, but you can see it zoomed in here
Amazon.com: U2: Live at Red Rocks - Under a Blood Red Sky [VHS]: Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr., U2, Gavin Taylor, Doug Stewart, Paul McGuinness, Rick Wurpel: Video

If Laura can scan it for you that would be good.

Back
Top Bottom