Likelihood of hooking up at a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't we just recently had a thread that involved U2 song sex puns?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I mean, if you want to do that with a bunch of guys, "Your Blue Room" is probably your best bet as I can't think of a tune that likely sent more people to the bathroom out of boredom.

I mean, if you want to do that with a bunch of guys, "Your Blue Room" is probably your best bet as I can't think of a tune that likely sent more people to the bathroom out of boredom.

I was at the Chicago show when they first played that. At first I was SOOOO excite! But even I, a U2 90s fanboy, had to admit that I was enjoying the show more when they did GOYB. Totally killed the mood. Great on record, snoozefest live. Zooropa was the same way.

I was at the Chicago show when they first played that. At first I was SOOOO excite! But even I, a U2 90s fanboy, had to admit that I was enjoying the show more when they did GOYB. Totally killed the mood. Great on record, snoozefest live. Zooropa was the same way.

I suspect I may have been lost in my own little world for both Your Blue Room and Zooropa, but they were transcendent.

I suspect I may have been lost in my own little world for both Your Blue Room and Zooropa, but they were transcendent.

I essentially exploded with happiness when I got to see them play Your Blue Room, for the final time, in Houston. It sounded pretty great to me, but I was probably one of a couple dozen people in the stadium who recognized the song, which colored my perspective.

Zooropa live was amazing. First night in Montreal when I heard it I just stood in awe. We were at the absolute back of the field as we met Edge earlier the day so couldn't line up, but that gave us a great view of the visuals. It was pretty amazing. Then the 2nd day I was in the pit with a drunk Norwegian dude who had to buy tickets from a scalper and they didn't beep in, so he managed to snuck in through a gate lol. The guy was drunk as a skunk and mad, but he was perfect company for that moment. We just stood there, hugging for the sake of hearing Zooropa live.

Back
Top Bottom